• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Dis nigga and his sorries. It don't count unless you are super sorry.

Can't wait to you evolve past apologizing. Goddamn Canadians.
Canadian or "Canadian"?
sr55ai7.png

That's what i was thinking. LOL.

akira28

you know that shit sounded better in Birdman's head before he said it. Then he had to stand behind it even though in his head he was like...."shit I showed my ass already, now all I can do is leave."

Aiustis

I've had a right shit day. All the worse feelings and my coworkers probably think I'm on something because of the way I was rocking.

First time I ever passed by a Church's up here in Washington, there was a cop car with the lights on in the parking lot. Figured it was a good idea to keep on going past it.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
just want to say thanks again. you guys are alright.

signing the lease for my new place within the next few days, moving date should be the 20th.

almost thought about selling my favorite gaming item ever (20th ani ps4) to cover costs. something i swore i would keep forever. but they cut my first month rent in half. i can still buy uncharted next week. things are definitely looking up.

I've had a right shit day. All the worse feelings and my coworkers probably think I'm on something because of the way I was rocking.

Just how they told me. Things get better, keep your head up.

Shy

Try to stay strong fam. He're always here for you if you need to vent/talk. *hugs*
just want to say thanks again. you guys are alright.

signing the lease for my new place within the next few days, moving date should be the 20th.

almost thought about selling my favorite gaming item ever (20th ani ps4) to cover costs. something i swore i would keep forever. but they cut my first month rent in half. i can still buy uncharted next week. things are definitely looking up.
798SN7K.gif

Glad thing are looking up for you BB.

akira28

So many people are generally too into their own stuff to even notice something is wrong, let alone the minor signs that something is bothering other people, so I wouldn't worry about it. But if you need to talk, reach out to someone.

world password day though...what the hell. and I'm getting emails from services asking me to change my password in "celebration" of world password day.

jmood88

First time I ever passed by a Church's up here in Washington, there was a cop car with the lights on in the parking lot. Figured it was a good idea to keep on going past it.
Church's had a reputation for having undercooked chicken when I was growing up, so I've always avoided it just because it's forever associated with salmonella in my mind.

Kreed

Keep making good decisions like this and you'll beat the statistics.

zaxby's should be shut down worldwide. trash.

Bad_Boy = Imitation Krab. Can't be trusted.

who got andthebeatgoeson?

I hope it wasn't for that Canadian joke that's really a black joke.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I went to zaxbys 3 weeks ago. Asked for a 10 piece boneless with celery and ranch. Go up to the window, and charge my card like $5.50. Which would of been a decent deal. My mistake after driving off was that they gave me a 5 piece. They were smaller than mcnuggets.

I could of gotten a 10 piece from BK with some buffalo sauce for 1.49 if I wanted to eat trash and not feel ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom