• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

What you eating, BCT?

I just made this and put it over some egg noodles for reasons. C'est très magnifique. Not very time consuming either.

Malyse

Hey can we take KFC out of the icebreaker list (Cause KFC is irrelevant) and add Chick-Fil-A

oh are we changing the icebreaker?

1445724161065.jpg

Johndoey

Banned
Sharkansas Women's Prison Massacre has a pretty decent opening, I got high hopes for this one.

Got some tension among the prisoners, gratuitous T&A shots already in full swing.

Alright got our first non set up vic. Unfortunate cut away from the kill.

This might be the dumbest prison break ever conceived.
The cop characters are pretty fun. The female detective is a low rent Agent Cooper.
Apparently slipping into something comfortable means high heels?

I really hope these cops survive and get together.
-------------
Oh I had some mediocre curry chicken.

¡Bueno Cinco de Mayo!

Worker at my theater insisted that my 5/10 was an insane score for BvS. I asked him if we were on the internet. His co-workers (6) joined him/didn't understand the joke lol. Thanks, members of NeoGAF.

Has anyone ever shat blood?

I think mustard is my go-to color in fighting games.

Can you catch pinworms from Asian pop stars? Ain't the grocery bag on the flat/empty side?

Antz>A Bugs Life

Does anyone else have a backup of Numb's nuggets? I always found them beautiful.

Why is corn so fucking nasty?

ZXBKO1t.gif

Numb

¡Bueno Cinco de Mayo!

Worker at my theater insisted that my 5/10 was an insane score for BvS. I asked him if we were on the internet. His co-workers (6) joined him/didn't understand the joke lol. Thanks, members of NeoGAF.

Can you catch pinworms from Asian pop stars? Ain't the grocery bag on the flat/empty side?

Antz>A Bugs Life

Does anyone else have a backup of Numb's nuggets? I always found them beautiful.

ZXBKO1t.gif
Leading the most random posts of 2016

TheFlow

Banned
¡Bueno Cinco de Mayo!

Antz>A Bugs Life

ZXBKO1t.gif
what the actually fuck did I just read. I feel like the worker at the theatre

KumaJG

¡Bueno Cinco de Mayo!

Antz>A Bugs Life

ZXBKO1t.gif

Antz better than A Bugs Life?

Who snatched your edges?!

TheFlow

Banned
RequiemForaDream_32.jpg

Now THAT'S funny! Considering he went out of his way to convince me that Harley ain't selling shit unless Joker has a bigger focus than the trailers are portraying. I don't waste my time arguing with kids under 21 tho..

etayyvzyfalprmymh7e7.jpg

#Seriously?
Good thing I ain't under 21 nigga
dmx.jpg

but on the real what your 67 year old ass doing talking to minors.
Chris-Hansen-Take-A-Seat-Meme.jpg

RBH

*enters the Black Culture Thread*

¡Bueno Cinco de Mayo!

Antz>A Bugs Life

ZXBKO1t.gif

*leaves the Black Culture Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom