• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
My question is why make a song talking about how you fucked a 13 year old and enjoyed it? I expect creepy off color shit from around the 80's back, but I feel like everyone was pretty squarely anti child molestation in the 90's.

Edit: I acknowledge by Bowie avatar while saying this.

----------
A second complaint filed over the dinner was against CNN, from a viewer upset with anchor Don Lemon. He flashed a middle finger at Wilmore during the dinner after he the comedian called him “alleged journalist Don Lemon.”
Huh.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
F3nw75q.png

hello darkness, my old friend.

Johndoey

Banned
Holy hell the start of Outcast is one of the most disgusting things I've seen out of a tv show in a while.
----
Outcast is really great so far. Moody as all hell.

I'm not going to count the Warriors out this game just yet, Steph Curry like an anime boss.... You think you defeated him and he pulls out some ridiculous super power.

LionPride

Banned
I'm not going to count the Warriors out this game just yet, Steph Curry like an anime boss.... You think you defeated him and he pulls out some ridiculous super power.
Draymond's gonna be suspended next game, if OKC wins this one, then take advantage next game, this fantastic season won't mean shit

LionPride

Banned
I kinda want OKC to win this series. KD V. LeBron again, the 73-9 season and unanimous MVP wouldn't mean shit, be a different finals than what we all expected

I need to watch United Shades, I love W. Kamau Bell cause of the Denzel podcast and want to support him constantly

Johndoey

Banned
So the ads think I want fresh olives from Spain and that I own a dog with a love of Donald Trump.
----
That's not Ito, who is it by?
It's kinda nice.

I'm rooting for Warriors to win the chip. I like a good comeback story. Combined with their record this season I want to see Jordan and his Bulls dethroned. Come onnnnn GSW!

Fuck the Warriors, and their bandwagoning ain't shit fans. Bay Area sports fans are the fucking worst.

uh

OH LORD SWEET JESUS YES. WILSON, LYNCH AND CARROL'S MAN JUICES ALL OVER MY BODY. LET IT DRIP FROM MY TORSO AND SOAK INTO MY CARPET. WATCH AS I MAKE CUM ANGELS. I SHALL BEND OVER, GRAB HANDFULS AS I RAISE IN TRIUMPH AND RELEASE IT IN LEBRON LIKE FASHION. THE TEARS OF THE BAY AREA SUPPLY ME WITH EVERLASTING YOUTH, AND THEIR SORROW SUSTAINS MY WELL BEING.

*ahem*

BigDes

On the coach taking the kids to see Zootopia. So far, three lost wallets, two incidents of car sickness, one caseof not making it to the toilet in time and five kids crying because they couldnt sit next to their friends.

Not stressed, perfectly calm everything is FINE.

They caught Draymond Green on the mic saying "if he fouls me one more time, I'm kicking him in the nuts"

It's over, time for Bron to punk KD again for another ring.

Hey guys Jamaican reporting in, seeing as I have been to US a few times (actually currently there now) there are a few things that I am still unable to understand one of them is why are some folks saying its not Politically Correct to say Black guy?

I ask this because I got stop by the police once for riding without a light on my bicycle and when I told her I was Jamaican about roughly 5 second later I hear her calling in and reporting me as an African American which I found ridiculous lol when I ask some of my white coworkers they told me saying "Black" is frowned upon.

Trey

Hey guys Jamaican reporting in, seeing as I have been to US a few times (actually currently there now) there are a few things that I am still unable to understand one of them is why are some folks saying its not Politically Correct to say Black guy?

I ask this because I got stop by the police once for riding without a light on my bicycle and when I told her I was Jamaican about roughly 5 second later I hear her calling in and reporting me as an African American which I found ridiculous lol when I ask some of my white coworkers they told me saying "Black" is frowned upon.

Black is fine generally speaking.

Merc_

Man, I don't know how AngryBlackLady is able to put up with the constant harassment by Bernie stans and other "progressives". Folks are literally coordinating attacks and sending unsolicited naked photos to outspoken women on twitter. If heavy regulation ever comes to the internet, it's going to be because of these abusive dickheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom