• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

Scratch and sniff edition..

giphy.gif

Lawl.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
what would a BCT gift basket consist of?

Keith Washington CD from me
Unseasoned chicken from Gordon
An mp4 from HarSon's last sexual encounter
Lucky horseshoe
Viktor's mixtape
Old fast food from Xia

etc
etc

Pffft, I ain't risking a food poisoning lawsuit. Everything I offer would be fresh!

All them Asian girls turning him down..they turnt him.

Slay should just move to Japan like that Akasan dude on YouTube who does vlogs, comic and game reaction vids, random footage walking around Tokyo, and the occasional vid of a night out with a bunch of office ladies.

what would a BCT gift basket consist of?

Keith Washington CD from me
Unseasoned chicken from Gordon
An mp4 from HarSon's last sexual encounter
Lucky horseshoe
Viktor's mixtape
Old fast food from Xia

etc
etc
A IOU for Kuma to sleep with "your" grandma for free
We've been trying to get a new title for 112 pages and it finally happened

Nia long said we love in a world that's racist! But as a black man and I've never experienced racism so she's wrong! /s
But she did say that in a podcast and talk about prejudice on projects

Slayven

Pffft, I ain't risking a food poisoning lawsuit. Everything I offer would be fresh!

Slay should just move to Japan like that Akasan dude on YouTube who does vlogs, comic and game reaction vids, random footage walking around Tokyo, and the occasional vid of a night out with a bunch of office ladies.
Link?

Shy

reading the review thread, people really looking for something to fit their agenda
Haven't been in there yet. But that sounds right.

NMS seems to be one of those games that people have latched on to (the media does it sometimes too) and have made up their minds before it's even out, and have played it.

Slayven

Haven't been in there yet. But that sounds right.

NMS seems to be one of those games that people have latched on to (the media does it sometimes too) and have made up their minds before it's even out, and have played it.

I just never got folks that spend more time talking about a game they hate than playing games they like

Have you heard of Manveer Heir, a lead designer on the new Mass Effect: Andromeda? Apparently he's making a lot of certain gamers angry.

Christ, that article is embarrassing.

But yeah, gator-types have been getting salty over this guy for quite some time now. Wish I could find the video, but I remember seeing a really great interview with him a few years back in which he took down the argument that "realism" is an appropriate excuse for the lack of quality representation for women, minorities, LGBT+, etc. in fantasy universes. Seems like a cool/brave dude.

D i Z

Morning all.

Looking forward to that Cage joint. It's good that they got the tiara and bracklets out of the way so that it's not going to be a running gag.

Young Magus

Damnit Im sitting up listing to the dragon dogma ost

Now they just need a bojangles or popeyes. I can't believe KFC is so huge in asia.

Shits so huge that folks will go for christmas and get buckets of it.

Nikkas dont know what there missing out on with popeyes smh.

Slayven

Damnit Im sitting up listing to the dragon dogma ost

Shits so huge that folks will go for christmas and get buckets of it.

Nikkas dont know what there missing out on with popeyes smh.
I dream of taking good soul food and opening a spot in a country without it. SLayven's Soul Food and tire warehouse.

jmood88

Have you heard of Manveer Heir, a lead designer on the new Mass Effect: Andromeda? Apparently he's making a lot of certain gamers angry.
Manveer is great; he has been one of the few developers at a big studio who actually discusses race and representation and looks to be actually working to change things at Bioware

http://www.*****************/news/a...ist-jibe-new-world-champion-Simone-Biles.html

damn, the italian coach and gymnast on that fuck black folk ish

Maybe next time we'll paint our skin black so we can win': Italian gymnast

coach:

But the row has now escalated after an official in the Italian team tried to justify the comments in a posting on Facebook, according to the Chicago Tribune.
USA Gymnastics has demanded an explanation of subsequent comments made by an Italian Gymnastics Federation official David Ciaralli.
According to the Chicago Tribune, he said: 'Carlotta was referring to a trend in gymnastics at this moment, which is going towards a technique that opens up new chances to athletes of colour (well-known for power) while penalising the more artistic Eastern European style that allowed Russians and Romanians to dominate the sport for years.'

He apparently added: 'Why are there no black swimmers? Because their physical features don’t suit the sport.' Ciaralli also said that black people 'may not have some of the necessities to be, let’s say, a field manager or a general manager' and that they aren’t good swimmers because they 'don’t have the buoyancy'.
Mr Ciaralli has also apologised for his remarks, adding that they were not intended to reflect the officical view of the Italian Gymnastics Federation.
But USA Gymnastics president Steve Penny said he was deeply disappointed by the comments, adding that racism should be stamped out of gymnastics.

mybad, didnt know daily mail was banned, it did happen though..

Dai101

Banned
WOAH!!!!!!!!!

Dat Luke Cage trailer! We have another hit or what? MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Also, i'm gonna need an Awesome Mix or whatever because the music is DAMN GOOD

harSon

Banned
WOAH!!!!!!!!!

Dat Luke Cage trailer! We have another hit or what? MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Also, i'm gonna need an Awesome Mix or whatever because the music is DAMN GOOD

Isaac Haye's Walk on By instantly makes any show/movie better.

Which reminds me... Dead Presidents has one of the best soundtracks in cinema.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom