• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hands down the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life

So you don't read your own posts?

oxHMiK3.gif

Shy

I need help fam, i'm really tempted to buy a US PSN copy of NMS because i can't wait till Friday for my GOG copy to unlock. It would cost me 35 pound.

What do. !?!?!?!?!?
How come Sakurai be looking younger and younger then
That because Sakuari feeds on the souls of the ever young Smash audience.

While the Witcher audience is older, so this gentleman can't.

Slayven

Way my petty is set up, I would have returned everything and took out a local commerical to shit on them.
Goddamn it gordon, kool aid isn't seasoning
How come Sakurai be looking younger and younger then
Cause he feed off the salt of the Smash community

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Metroid fans getting angry that what everybody knew was going to happen with that fan game is actually happening with that fan game.

I need help fam, i'm really tempted to buy a US PSN copy of NMS because i can't wait till Friday for my GOG copy to unlock. It would cost me 35 pound.

What do. !?!?!?!?!?

You're only going to be playing only one of them in the future. You're wasting 35 pounds because of 4-5 days.

Besides, with Brexit, you might need the 35 pounds in the future to buy a bag of rice or something.

D i Z

What do. !?!?!?!?!?

That because Sakuari feeds on the souls of the ever young Smash audience.

While the Witcher audience is older, so this gentleman can't.

Because you asked. Take that money and use it for something other than throwing it into the garbage. You already have a copy.

D i Z

They are using the Imperial March to intro the Russian fencers for their match. I don't even know what to make of that.

BigDes

GAF How do I tell which is the correct foot for my shoes?

Cause I have two shoes and two feet and this is confusing and something should be done about it

Both are true

Mysterio was trying to drive DD insane by having him guard a baby he thought was the antichrist. And he got the baby from the girl. An experience that left her insane and her parents dead

I need some level of confirmation for the first one--my guess is one of the Great Ten?

Rapper Vic Mensa gets pulled over and accused of stealing by police and a Barney's store owner after spending 4000 dollars at the store in Beverly Hills.

I would have returned everything.

In a heartbeat. Get accused of stealing when you can easily show bank account/receipt/cameras.
Middle finger U, video, never shop here, etc.

Slayven

I need some level of confirmation for the first one--my guess is one of the Great Ten?

In a heartbeat. Get accused of stealing when you can easily show bank account/receipt/cameras.
Middle finger U, video, never shop here, etc.

Tangent(alternative universe) Superman is black, he got all of Superman's powers ON TOP of super psychic powers

tansupmn.jpg

He marries that earth's version of Powergirl who is a Chinese superweapon

1114219-powergirl.jpg

Man..Suicide Squad. I think I'll rank it between BvS and BvS. Actually, maybe lower. Shit was pretty boring, to be honest. Maybe two laughs? Totally not what I was expecting when compared to the trailers. Also, did they literally have like 10 songs play in the span of 7-8 minutes? Music video as fuck..lol.

Slayven

It's simply business
You ain't got the stacks
Man..Suicide Squad. I think I'll rank it between BvS and BvS. Actually, maybe lower. Shit was pretty boring, to be honest. Maybe two laughs? Totally not what I was expecting when compared to the trailers. Also, did they literally have like 10 songs play in the span of 7-8 minutes? Music video as fuck..lol.

So the money showed up in your paypal?

Slayven

Predominately African-American Charlotte Church Endorses Trump for President

It wasn’t a typical Sunday for members of the Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries in Charlotte.

The predominately African-American church held a “Day of Endorsement” for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Lafonda Jackson has attended the church for almost three decades and says most members support the effort.

“It’s not about upsetting anyone. It’s not about choosing sides. It’s about change. In the church right now, we have full support; no one has been asked to vote or swing one way or the other,” said Jackson. “It is completely up to every individual in here, and there’s some that don’t agree and some that do, but for the most part, yes we do support.”

The church’s founder says members he's talked to want the change they say Trump can bring.

“America needs change and I think because he’s not right wing or not left wing, you’re not liberal, and he is a business minded person,” said Thomas Rodgers Sr. of Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries. “I think the Democratic Party would be a major disaster right now.”

Who peoples are these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom