• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

It was still hilarious

Whatever.

I just got off the phone with my mom, she was pissed because the one song she wanted to hear Boyz II Men didn't play. "Motownphilly", but her elderly friend whose husband passed away a few years ago got emotional over "It's Hard To Say Goodbye"

Now she's begging me for Snoop Dogg tickets....

This saga of yours, it's heartwarming and hilarious. It also guarantees your place on the wall for the next OT. It's a badge of honor! Wear that shit with pride and get her some Special Ed tickets.

This saga of yours, it's heartwarming and hilarious. It also guarantees your place on the wall for the next OT. It's a badge of honor! Wear that shit with pride and get her some Special Ed tickets.

She already says we have to practice the Kid N Play for when they get here in October...

rqUZ1y4.gif

"SAN FRANCISCO — Kink.com released today “Make America Gape Again,” a hardcore gangbang featuring five Donald Trumps ... The film uses actual dialogue from Trump rallies, speeches and interviews and is set in Trump's California primary headquarters. “I’ve directed a lot of hardcore, but this is this is by far the darkest thing I’ve ever done,” said Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, an independent film director who shoots Kink’s femdom series in addition to hardcore gangbang movies."

D i Z

"SAN FRANCISCO — Kink.com released today “Make America Gape Again,” a hardcore gangbang featuring five Donald Trumps ... The film uses actual dialogue from Trump rallies, speeches and interviews and is set in Trump's California primary headquarters. “I’ve directed a lot of hardcore, but this is this is by far the darkest thing I’ve ever done,” said Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, an independent film director who shoots Kink’s femdom series in addition to hardcore gangbang movies."

throwup.gif

Mizerman

...Yeah.

Dai101

Banned

EDIT: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1226931

Fuck this place...... see you in 6 months or something.

Furyous

I've gone through some rough patches and never done this. There's the public health component of exposing your immune system to dirty food. Food got all types of bacteria, funguses and all types of shit that wrecks you. It's one thing to do it if you are in that position but it's an entirely different ballgame if you on your hipster shit.... but, but, but, I am not judging the OP at all and that person is entitled to dumpster dive free of shaming.

I'm about 90 percent positive I didn't get this job because of race but whatevs. *goes back to checking the white option on applications* I'll never forget having a job until they interviewed me at this one place in Virginia.

Young Magus

Slay what's your take on the Cap America swerve?

Cuz the edits have my rollin:

Code:
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/126/597/458.jpg[/img]

Saw a proactive commercial for removing blackheads and it sounded like code words for all the white people it showed and black font on white background

Johndoey

Banned

Sure. I guess i'll watch this at some point.
Civil War happened 10 years ago. That doesn't even compute for me.
All anyone needs to remember is Mark Miller is a goat licking fascist.

Litan

Ev4KGTK.jpg

Nobody asked for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom