• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

LOL, are they not elite, though? If I can sit VIP, and it's a movie that I really like, I go for it. Or D-BOX? Dunno if you guys have that, but it's a 4D kinda experience 'cause the seat reacts to the movie's movements/conditions.

how is canada just going to add an extra dimension to shit?

they make me spill my soda they're going to be buying me a new soda, some free popcorn, pay for my ticket, and get me a new pair of pants. and get me one of those movie beers I hear they have now. And maybe a movie hot dog.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Drops friday.

I think it is going to bomba Between the bullshit with the film and the terrible commercials.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of those movies that bombs completely in the States but gets saved by worldwide grosses. A.k.a. Warcraft syndrome.

Shy

I dunno, but it's a thing. I stopped questioning things a long time ago.
Ahh. Just checked the map. We do have them over here, but the nearest one from me is a bop.
Halal by Xmas, and Uncle bish will come back with a new dinosoar video game and comic book with black people in it, affilted with Garry Witta and co-starring John Boyega aka Shy.
I approve of this scenario.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of those movies that bombs completely in the States but gets saved by worldwide grosses. A.k.a. Warcraft syndrome.
God i hope not.
Shy not telling us and hiding how he trains to do his ''business''
ZOcTmr4.gif

D i Z

Also because it's gonna ironically be hollow, soulless shit.

Oh, hey, look at this project. 1-bit 3D with title cards to tell story like in silent movies. So inventive to make that work in a playable space and it fits the setting.

Just more proof games will one day surpass movies in terms of visuals and storytelling.

I'm all over this.

Maaan I'm so fucking lost right now. Came out from doing groceries and couldn't see where my girl parked. Got on the phone like the fuck you at?! I'm standing right in front of her..😐

This sleep needs to come the fuck on already..

Neckbeards will go just to complain about it and obsess over Scarjo

Waste money to troll a movie, brehs..

Shy

Maaan I'm so fucking lost right now. Came out from doing groceries and couldn't see where my girl parked. Got on the phone like the fuck you at?! I'm standing right in front of her..😐

In any other situation that would be funny.

I really hope you're able to get the much needed and deserved sleep. My brother. ❤️
Jokes on you. I'm not paying for my ticket. 😝

D i Z

I'll hop on PSN chat late and read you some of my old "joy of knowledge" books. You'll knock right the fuck out, I guarantee it.

Beefy

Maaan I'm so fucking lost right now. Came out from doing groceries and couldn't see where my girl parked. Got on the phone like the fuck you at?! I'm standing right in front of her..😐.

Just do what all the mums (moms) are doing these days. Tune into CBBC's and listen to Tom Hardy read bedtime stories.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1355623

Man this thread. Makes me glad I skipped ME.

Wife is enjoying it..been playing it daily since I gifted it. Guess it's good to just play shit sometimes.

I'll hop on PSN chat late and read you some of my old "joy of knowledge" books. You'll knock right the fuck out, I guarantee it.

Just do what all the mums (moms) are doing these days. Tune into CBBC's and listen to Tom Hardy read bedtime stories.

LMAO

Downing a bottle of red..if all goes well, I'll pass out after I cook. Wife and daughter were just sitting there laughing at me lol..don't really know how bad the lack of sleep is fucking with me.

Slayven

Downing a bottle of red..if all goes well, I'll pass out after I cook. Wife and daughter were just sitting there laughing at me lol..don't really know how bad the lack of sleep is fucking with me.

It is all that reading you been doing, shit is keeping you on the edge of your seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom