• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

IT is always the quiet dudes with the longest knives
showpost.php

Soon all horse related pics in Google search will relink from bct

A lot of them do

Johndoey

Banned
Lahren was permanently banned from The Blaze?

http://pagesix.com/2017/03/26/shake...eblaze/?_ga=1.161500732.1287097033.1475462885
Tomi Lahren won’t be appearing on Glenn Beck’s multiplatform network, TheBlaze, anymore.

Sources say Lahren — who was suspended last week after flip-flopping on abortion and declaring herself pro-choice — has been banned permanently.

“Glenn is reminding the world of his conservative principles by sidelining Tomi after she insulted conservatives by calling them hypocrites,” one Beck insider told me.

zeemumu

Saw Power Rangers. It was pretty good. I'm glad that they got the theme song in there somewhere but I wish it had gone for longer.

The double toasted review had me rolling. I am shocked Martin liked it so much.
Lis Martin loves chronicle and most of this movie is young adult chronicle. So not surprised he liked all that (but hates the costumes part).

I still think this will go like all YA movies do. Release two more to continuing diminishing returns then burn at the 4th one.

akira28

Maaan I'm so fucking lost right now. Came out from doing groceries and couldn't see where my girl parked. Got on the phone like the fuck you at?! I'm standing right in front of her..😐

This sleep needs to come the fuck on already..

Waste money to troll a movie, brehs..

you have a stationary bike? or an elliptical you can do some miles on? then some chamomile tea with a lil bit of something stiff in it. and a hot shower. then getting into a made bed. All while doing this you're forcing the mind to focus on active task type things like forward planning of an event or something complex but not extremely dire or important, and you maybe can biofeedback yourself into sleep.

Slayven

Lis Martin loves chronicle and most of this movie is young adult chronicle. So not surprised he liked all that (but hates the costumes part).

I still think this will go like all YA movies do. Release two more to continuing diminishing returns then burn at the 4th one.

2 seems like the limit for YA movies without a huge built in crossover audience. Are they even going to finish The Maze Runner

Sch1sm

you have a stationary bike? or an elliptical you can do some miles on? then some chamomile tea with a lil bit of something stiff in it. and a hot shower. then getting into a made bed. All while doing this you're forcing the mind to focus on active task type things like forward planning of an event or something complex but not extremely dire or important, and you maybe can biofeedback yourself into sleep.

I got to the end of this and all I thought was, "God damn, that's a lot of work."

Gave away my trainer when I left DC since it doesn't snow here. I'm halfway into this bottle now. Gonna eat some red meat and likely watch that Marvel show..should knock me out if I stay off the phone.

Thanks for the advice tho, cat..much appreciated 😃

akira28

I got to the end of this and all I thought was, "God damn, that's a lot of work."

lol, ride your bike, take a shower, and drink some tea is a lot of work? :p nuh uh. but the devil is in the details, the sensations and the balance between necessary effort and effortless comfort.

Thanks for the advice tho, cat..much appreciated ��

lol, we need you in good shape. fast but not too fast.

but i like your other option too hahah

Slayven

The Death Cure is set for 2018 apparently. The book is terrible so I'd be interested to see what that movie looks like.

The series goes to shit at the end of the first book/movie. The maze was an awesome setting. Shame they traded it in for your average desert dystopia

The series goes to shit at the end of the first book/movie. The maze was an awesome setting. Shame they traded it in for your average desert dystopia
Every one of those turned out to basically be the exact same. Shit I think some of them swapped actors and nobody even noticed.

Them and the kids from Divergent probably pass in the Halls.

Sch1sm

lol, ride your bike, take a shower, and drink some tea is a lot of work? :p nuh uh. but the devil is in the details, the sensations and the balance between necessary effort and effortless comfort.

LOL, nah. It was mostly this bit:

All while doing this you're forcing the mind to focus on active task type things like forward planning of an event or something complex but not extremely dire or important, and you maybe can biofeedback yourself into sleep.

The rest is fine. Pretty much what I do when I'm too stressed to sleep.

Numb

I was watching the other maze movie and all I thought of during was why we left the maze
Bring in new folk and new scenario torture

I was watching the other maze movie and all I thought of during was why we left the maze
These are like a half step above Twilight bruh, somebody gotta be shirtless and make out in a nondescript dystopia. That's how it works.

because the author made a good premise with the hopes of getting a book deal and had no real plot or finish.

Slayven

Every one of those turned out to basically be the exact same. Shit I think some of them swapped actors and nobody even noticed.

Them and the kids from Divergent probably pass in the Halls.

Divergent is grey as fuck, so grey that when Octvia Spencer shows up i had to put on sunglasses cause I was so use to the blandness

When they leave the maze in the book and it is like the last 10 pages and they are told that the maze doesn't matter. I wanted to burn that shit

You guys should read Frank Herbert's Dune, instead of that stuff.
Just don't read any of the after dune stuff. Shit gets stupid. Paul is immortal god emperor or something and the worms grant immortality and the ability to see in the fifth dimension or something I've blocked most of it out.

akira28

The rest is fine. Pretty much what I do when I'm too stressed to sleep.

well when my mind is racing sometimes I have to outrace it. you can also turn a toe tapping reflex into a medial-lateral rotation along the axis of your ankle, you can create a rhythm that simulates a rocking sensation and rock yourself to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom