• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Callisto Protocol: Glen Schofield On The Game's Origin + Exclusive NEW GAMEPLAY

I have Calisto Protocol on my wishlist on my PS5, and i'am 100% shure i'am gonna buy it day one. I realy love this kind of games....Whe are always are talking they take to long for a game to make it, but when you have a new studio and you need to write a script wich take almost 1 1/2 years i understand what an enormus work it is to make a new IP.

Valt7786

Yeah pretty sure this is gonna do the business. Looks fantastic, what dead space 3 really should have been. Very excited for this!

Ellery

Wouldn’t be surprised if this slips into 2023, can’t wait to play it either way.

Same here, but early 2023 is Dead Space Remake and I can see this one being extremely personal for Mr Schofield who was the creator of Dead Space and now "fights" against a remake of his baby with his new baby.
(I still think they should 100% delay the game if they aren't happy with the quality)

MikeM

Can’t wait for this. Curious to see the DF video on it and how the Dualsense will be utilized.

Still undecided what platform to buy on. Any word if it will be a “play anywhere” title?

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dope, my 2nd most anticipated game looking at the rest of 2022 (after Ragnarok), can't wait 👌
Same here! The weapons look satisfyingly “punchy” and the “stay down” gameplay seems it can get intense at times.

L2dpcGh5LmdpZg.gif

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I bought the deluxe edition already. This guy does a great job at sci-fi horror. It reminds me of Dead Space meets Escape from Butcher Bay.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
This game totally came out of nowhere and I like everyone else in this thread am anxious to play it. I'm not a fan of the fact that its coming so close to Dead Space.

Pre-ordered already. Can’t wait for December. I’m avoiding any more gameplay footage or stuff, to avoid spoilers. I’m already in the hype train for this one. Hope it does well.

I think the success of the game is vital for it to come before January (when the Dead Space remake comes out, the spiritual precursor of this new game) and before March (when RE4 Remake comes out, the game that inspired Dead Space).

Reminds me somewhat of the Guitar Hero Vs. Rock Band days (the company with the name Vs. the company with the talent).

Top Bottom