• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

shoreu

"Ori and the Blind Forest had to be the most beautiful awful game this year"

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Yeah lol wtf was that?

Guys have i missed any Trailers?

Shauni

I really don't understand this opening. It's like people talking about games they didn't play or like? Wuh? I feel like I'm missing something. Stream is really laggy on YouTube for me as well.

Zomba13

Unwatchable on Youtube. Constant stutter/juddery/skippy mess. It's fine on Gamespot but sometimes the quality drops down really low.

Hydrus

Did Jessica Chobot have plastic surgery? She looks different, but still pretty. Kinda looks like Megan fox now.

Her Story is really something remarkable. Not sure if it's a great game, or just a brilliant piece of narrative art - but damn if it leaves an impression.

Also, how is Ori a 'best indie' when it was published by MS?

Indie developers don't deserve credit once their games happen to get picked up by a big publisher?

if the pre-show is the preview of what the awards is, this is gonna be a long night

hope bloodborne and fromsoft win everything though

Dragon

Banned
I really don't understand this opening. It's like people talking about games they didn't play or like? Wuh? I feel like I'm missing something. Stream is really laggy on YouTube for me as well.

Theyre talking about a category of nominated games.

I have 300mb down and youtube was choppy as all get out.

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine...that song was absolutely amazing!

Also, Twitch stream is working great for me.

nikos

Yeah, YouTube seems a bit choppy. Going to stick with the console live events apps. If any 60fps content is shown, I'll end up watching it again later anyway.

Can anyone confirm whether either the PS4 or XB1's live events viewers are 60fps?

LakeEarth

I personally haven't heard of Undertale until recently, so when they mentioned it I was like "ooh now I'll finally find out what this game's all about... guess not..."

ViciousDS

Banned
Wow......the WiiU browser is fucking fantastic.....using it for twitch and it looks beautiful

YouTube was skipping to much

Unwatchable on Youtube. Constant stutter/juddery/skippy mess. It's fine on Gamespot but sometimes the quality drops down really low.

Youtube has been like this for me with EVERYTHING. E3, any live event, always. Meanwhile twitch has been perfect, so I've just given up even trying Youtube for things like this.

Top Bottom