• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[VGC] Xbox is teasing ‘important announcements’ for December’s Game Awards

Elios83

Best Xbox lineup ever!!! Ah no that is every E3, too soon.
Will they ever learn to just stay silent and actually deliver something?
Probably they'll make an announcement about when the first Activision games are scheduled to be released on Gamepass.

Fabieter

They are doing a xbox classic and announce a successor to the series consoles. With the 4 years headstart they will win gen x for sure.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
They get to announce a bunch of Activision Blizzard games that are in dev as Xbox exclusives now.
oh yeah singing GIF by The Leith Agency

PanzerCute

As a Series X owner, I am still waiting for them to deliver. So yeah, time to finally show something.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

A first look at gameplay for Perfect Dark would be nice, considering how long it's been in development. Other than that, I'm hoping for a new trailer of Fable, with more in depth gameplay. A peek at Double Fines new project. Announcement of the Fallout 3 remaster. Probably no chance getting something Tango-related considering they just released Hifi Rush. But a teaser of TEW 3 would blow the roof off (for me at least).

Portugeezer

Seems like a generic reminder that there will be games shown which will also be on Xbox. Nothing major (maybe the Series X remodel? They did announce the Series X originally at VGA's)

That or... Ballad of Gay Tony 2 DLC, exclusive to Xbox for 2.624 months.

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
if they show Fable, I hope this time they show it with a less ugly main character. When they revealed it, that was all anybody talked about lol

This reads to me like there will be big announcements there, and some Xbox news. Not like they’re promising some huge Xbox news.

There are always big announcements and trailers at the show.

Imagine spending 70 billion on Activision Blizzard and going through FTC and CMA hell when you could have just bought exclusivity to GTAVI for a fraction of the price and called it a day.

Xbox condoms. If you're gonna get fucked, may as well be safe.

Doesn't go well with the starfield bedcovers as they are guaranteed protection to sex

Top Bottom