• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

What's Jim trying to do with the retweets? Just bring up things people said in the past that make them seem like assholes? Jim's got plenty of past tweets that make him look like a much bigger knob than Keighley ever has. Bit of a dick move.

Yeah, Sterling is missing the mark quite a lot here. What's he trying to do? Big fan normally, but I think Keighley is genuinely trying to accomplish something here, and it's getting better. Don't understand why he's gotta be so negative, I think a proper video game awards show is something every gamer proud of his hobby should want. It's not perfect yet of course, but it's getting much better IMO.

I actually really liked this year's show. There wasn't as many reveals, but whatever. The show itself was very well produced for the most part, looked great and had some fantastic segments. (Iwata and Westwood was great, also the small interviews with the indie devs working with unity and more)

The Battlefront thing was a bit embarassing, but it's a fun game and the show needs sponsors to happen. Featuring one of the most recent and most talked about AAA titles in this way doesn't seem like such a bad choice IMO.

And I've gotta laugh at people freaking out that their game didn't win. Why do you care so much? I don't personally agree with all the choices (obviously, what would you expect?) but I thought that both winners and nominess were well deserving, and I think overall they did a good job highlighting the breadth that we're currently experiencing in the video game industry (even though little of this is coming from the AAA publishers of course)

wiibomb

CVWlNmXXIAIlrh8.jpg:large

oh how dare you!! haha, that took me while to get over, perfect...

funniest moment of the show for me was the jade raymond's introduction. "and now welcome LEGENDARY producer behind assassins creed..."

man, come on.

it was fun 2 hours for me and hope it can get better. and i also think that bafta games awards are the main awards ceremony in our medium.

Top Bottom