• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2023 | OT | The Star of The Live Show Field is the Doritos Pope

Who will win the most awards at the Game of The Year 2023?

• Baldur's Gate III

Votes: 206 76.3%
  • Marvel's Spider Man 2

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Alan Wake 2

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom

Votes: 34 12.6%
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Super Mario Bros: Wonder

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck your Flute Guy where is my precious Elden Ring DLC?

crushed noo GIF

miklonus

My issues with Spider-Man 2 aside, this orchestra transitioned into that Spider-Man theme beautifully.

Last edited:

Lokaum D+

Huh? Why would I be annoyed? I find it funny man. I know that there's hate watchers and roasters every conference. I used to care more and waste energy getting upset but I'm too old for that now. I tagged you two because you had the best jokes so far.
sorry for my hostility, it's 1am here, i m tired and the show was terrible, love u

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Very strong showing from the various Asian developers. Western titles... I dunno. There was some good stuff but overall my takeaway was that I generally find the look -you know the garishly coloured shit populated with a cast of uninteresting (but calculatedly diverse) nonentities wholly unappealing.

Overall was a decent show content-wise, but deadeningly overlong as per usual.

saintjules

The Alan Wake sweep is over.

Never played these type of games Baldur's Gate. Just never liked that top down approach. Nice that they won though.

Top Bottom