• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards | Streaming Live Thursday, December 9

*stares at dusty PS5 that hasn’t been turned on in over a month*
“Soon, friend. Soon.”
WfsL95M.gif

RoadHazard

Gold Member
When does it actually start? There are like three different start times listed in different places on their site.

I read in the Spanish website atomix that Remedy is going to unveil Alan Wake 2 tonight. They didn't provide much proof so I would take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
After the recent AMA it looks like we might be getting a new Elden Ring trailer, this time I really hope it's not the case. I really want to avoid seeing any more footage from the game, Bamco is the worst at spoiling every boss in pre-release materials.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I have a slow night ahead of me so it's cool to hve this as a distraction.

Hope we get to see some nice trailers/reveals. And more gameplay than CGI, but I dunno about that.

What are some crazy dreams/predictions of yours? I'm going to say Dragon's Dogma 2, Deep Down and Space Marine 2. Because fuck reality, my dreams are better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

Esppiral

Schedule for us European peasants? I never understand the naming for time events in English -4:30 PM PT / 7:30 PM ET / 12:30 AM GMT WTF ?¿

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Schedule for us European peasants? I never understand the naming for time events in English -4:30 PM PT / 7:30 PM ET / 12:30 AM GMT WTF ?¿
In Spain, which I think right now has the same hour as the previous timezone (Berlin?) is at 1:30 AM.

I'm stupid when it comes to timezones. Just go and look for the schedule in some webpage from your country.

bargeparty

To expand on my slightly snide remark. If google already knows your location and you do a search for any one of those times, e.g. "12:30 AM GMT" without any other text, it will do the conversion for you.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Confirmed that among other guests, Neil Wokeman and Laura Bailey will be there tonight. As if i needed another reason not to watch, now i have two of them

Kenpachii

2 hours of AAA publisher patting themselves on the back on releasing broken unfinished garbage every year while Geoff jerks off to Kojima in the background.

Pretty much, probably also paid console event.

I will be shocked if a PC game like valheim gets any award at those paid shill events.

His recent announcement of not coving blizzard games even while TBC and Diablo 2 are juggernaut releases already showcases how biased this shit is.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
if you put any timezone hour in google search (time + zone acronym), it will show you your calculated local time. You're welcome :)

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
2 hours of AAA publisher patting themselves on the back on releasing broken unfinished garbage every year while Geoff jerks off to Kojima in the background.
Don't forget the damned repeated gatcha mobile game ads in between ever damned segment.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

3 hours to go

I have bad news. Its 4 hours from now and thats just the preshow afaik. So more like 4.5 hours:

The countdown on the youtube video says "3 hours" but I think thats just to the countdown for the preshow lmao. Fucking stupid shit.

Last edited:

Fbh

Not true.

...there's also random celebrities and usually at least 1 musical performance from some unrelated but popular pop/rock band.

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
I just want Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball IV in 4K.

I've been waiting for years now, how much shit can a man take.

Top Bottom