• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards | Streaming Live Thursday, December 9

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
yeah I'm keeping this one on hold for a special occasion with my future true gamer girlfriend

xpMpxUr.jpg
Yeah that's the thing... This game seems like something to play with a girlfriend rather than with just a friend. Wonder if it will feel awkward to play this with another dude. :goog_relieved:

I think it's his best game yet. A solid two player coop game with some very inventive and fun parts.
Hey that's really something considering I really liked A Way Out. It's cool to have a dev like this that really tries new things, instead of playing things safe like most other devs.

Why do people complain about the time in Europe. I think that is the first time such an event is during the day here in Japan (normally it was always in the middle of the night)… So stop complaining, there is no time which works for people from all around the world.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Why do people complain about the time in Europe. I think that is the first time such an event is during the day here in Japan (normally it was always in the middle of the night)… So stop complaining, there is no time which works for people from all around the world.
Are you japanese? Or from somewhere else but living there?

I would have think that japanese people gives 0 fucks about such a westernized event.

TintoConCasera

That's far longer than I was expecting, no way I'll be watching this since here it starts at 1:30am.

Have fun fellas. I hope to see a lot of cool threads tomorrow with lots of great news.

Or at least some salt to read through on the morning. :lollipop_content:

I wish there's like 3rd party exclusives announcements like back in the days, trash talking old school console wars was quite fun

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I thought this was going live 6 minutes ago? What’s the fucking point of a countdown someone made a page back if it’s not accurate?

Javthusiast

Banned
Well I wish you all fun watching and making fun of it live, you lucky sons of bitches. xD

I will watch the vod later after work as well as read your reactions here.

michael cera have fun GIF

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sorry, probably daylight saving shenanigans.
Was off by an hour, pre-show begins in roughly 20 mins.
Sorry for being so harsh, was so mad because I had something planned. I could’ve just researched the time myself ❤️

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Got a feeling we might see some big stuff from Sony, to counter all the Halo and FH5 buzz, not that they need to however.

Top Bottom