• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The hype around Armored Core VI is massive, and growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokurho

The last game I can remember that had this type of hype leading up to its release was Red Dead Redemption 2.
It's trending on twitter every day. Forums and social media are all about AC6, and BandaiNamco hasn't advertised jack shit for it.

I haven't really been a Fromsoftware guy, but I am a robotic guy, so this game is for me, but was the hype like this when the last Elden Ring came out?

winjer

Gold Member

is massive, and growing.​

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Hell yea. I'm keen as for ACVI. A week to go!

Plus I still have BG3 and Blasphemous 2 on pre-order. No time for stargazing!

Last edited:

TrebleShot

It looks shit, sorry.
Gameplay looks stale and awkward, typical Japanese mech game.

It will have a small audience of people who will literally lick the rim of anything from software releases and shove it up their own ass, shit it out and call it their baby and protect it from any criticism.

Graphics and art style look like dirt too, bland bland bland. Id rather play Forspoken.

unlurkified

Lol, we’re really doing this with this thread template? It’s gonna get all the way down to the dregs like Volcano High and the RDR PS4/Switch port.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
It looks shit, sorry.
Gameplay looks stale and awkward, typical Japanese mech game.

It will have a small audience of people who will literally lick the rim of anything from software releases and shove it up their own ass, shit it out and call it their baby and protect it from any criticism.

Graphics and art style look like dirt too, bland bland bland. Id rather play Forspoken.
The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

DavidGzz

Last mech game I spent money on is Mechassault. I'm not hyped even though I'm a From software fan girl. Lords of the Fallen is hype though!

Pre-order the D1 edition from Amazon (I never usually pre-order) for the PS5 a couple of minutes ago.

Game was 70 Eurodollars, used a 45 voucher code from MS rewards, total paid : 24.99.

Moral of the story: thank you Microsoft 😁
Best 24.99 game I've ever bought, this is gonna be glorious, I always wanted a proper, high-budget AC game, the time has come !

Last edited:

Roxkis_ii

Omg, they hype for this game is off the charts. Hype levels never before seen (for an armorcore game)!!!!

I'm calling it, GOTY x1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom