• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The hype around Hellblade II is massive, and growing.

King Dazzar

They're using very heavy post processing for the presentation, the base game is ~1440p up-scaled to 2160p using UE5's temporal super resolution up-scaling.
Yeah I remember the first looked very soft too, due to processing. Then got improved a lot later on iirc for XSX when I revisited it.

As you know not my bag at all. But I wish it well, Xbox could do with a bit of a break and some positivity.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I guess I am not online much because I've only seen some video from like a year ago about this game. And it was just a woman being muddy and looking like a PS4 Pro game.

ChiefDada

Gold Member
2:30 hours chat with the dude from Ninja Theory!!! 😱😱

The woman is kinda lame for trying to go deeper on the xbox turmoil. You asked the first time, fine, to be expected. But then you follow up immediately after he gave you an answer indicating his intention to focus on HB2. It is clear he doesn't want to get into it; for one, he's not Xbox senior leadership, and secondly he is obviously there to market his game that comes out next week.

Topher

Gold Member
Didn't starfield get this kind of thread as well?

lol....indeed

cGB77wo.png
EZitTsD.png

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The woman is kinda lame for trying to go deeper on the xbox turmoil. You asked the first time, fine, to be expected. But then you follow up immediately after he gave you an answer indicating his intention to focus on HB2. It is clear he doesn't want to get into it; for one, he's not Xbox senior leadership, and secondly he is obviously there to market his game that comes out next week.

Greg did something similar in their interview, it was obvious the developer wasn't suited or wanted to answer those kinds questions other than the basic lip service.

BurningNad

I need to finish the first... started it a few times and got 3/4 through before dropping it again. I guess I'll do that while I wait for a sale on II, doesn't seem like it will have a strong release honestly. I do want it to succeed though, so here's hoping!

Top Bottom