• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes |OT| Purple Link just didn't stay fresh enough.

RedColumn

I kept going to pick up the key but it had already fallen into my hands so I throw it instead. Then trying to pick it back up and it latches on to a Link instead.

Infuriating level!

And the lag was a house mate managing to unplug the internet...

hahaha, same thing... worse when instead link hand I throw it to the emptyness! Or one time to the top of the library and the ghost take it again in front of your hyrule face :|

XaosWolf

hahaha, same thing... worse when instead link hand I throw it to the emptyness! Or one time to the top of the library and the ghost take it again in front of your hyrule face :|

Ugh. I much prefer the Don't Pop the Balloons challenges than these ghosts. D=

I'd best take the cable being plugged as a sign that I should go to bed though. Great fun with you and Lance tonight, and plenty of challenges left! =D

RedColumn

I'd best take the cable being plugged as a sign that I should go to bed though. Great fun with you and Lance tonight, and plenty of challenges left! =D

yeah! its been great to finish the main game with you two ;). Im gonna dream with the ghost instead of the final boss tonight XD

Zero_IYAD

So almost one hour since we quit.
Been playing all this time with random strangers.
There's hardly any lag tbh, but players quit almost any challenge!
There's no ethics in this world :(

Edit: Don't pop any balloon is hell O_O"

llaannccee

Should have gone to bed earlier only got 6 hours sleep. Damn ghosts. XaosWolf & RedColumn up for some more challenges tonight say 7.30pm GMT.

XaosWolf

Should have gone to bed earlier only got 6 hours sleep. Damn ghosts. XaosWolf & RedColumn up for some more challenges tonight say 7.30pm GMT.

I should be able to, yeah. I've only done a few challenges from the first area so I'm way behind on challenges.

I vote we beat them bastard ghosts first though. =P

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I decided to through in the towel. Just not my cup of tea. It's like 1 out of every 5+ lobbies I get both people who are at least decent at the game and a lag free match. And I don't have time currently to arrange games on GAF or other places.

Oh well, I bought it with GCU and actually made $1.50 or so selling it off on Amazon, so no worries. It's not a bad game, I just have things I'll enjoy a lot more in my backlog to waste time on games I find mediocre.

Joqu

Man randoms who quit when they don't like the stage that's been picked are the worst. Happened twice in a row just now.

If I don't like it I just go with it, doesn't matter how many times I've played it. It's common courtesy, why would I expect my stages to get picked if I don't go along with other people's?

edit: Scratch that, three times now. UGH

XaosWolf

Man randoms who quit when they don't like the stage that's been picked are the worst. Happened twice in a row just now.

If I don't like it I just go with it, doesn't matter how many times I've played it. It's common courtesy, why would I expect my stages to get picked if I don't go along with other people's?

edit: Scratch that, three times now. UGH

The other annoying people are those who pick the Temple levels when the other 2 Links have already picked the first level of the area. =/

And finally the arseholes that quit when the boss is exploding or when you're opening the chests.

The other annoying people are those who pick the Temple levels when the other 2 Links have already picked the first level of the area. =/

And finally the arseholes that quit when the boss is exploding or when you're opening the chests.
I don't see the issue with this one. People picking the 1st level probably haven't beaten the temple anyways, so there's no real loss here

Zero_IYAD

The amount of people I blacklisted so far..

psA9jHo.gif

JonnyKong

I have been neglecting this game whilst I finished off Life is Strange and playing Halo 5 so now that I want to get back onto it I'm worried I'm going to be "that" person who is the weak link trying to solve all the puzzles etc. Only played worlds 1 to 3 so far.

Kinsei

Banned
I don't see the issue with this one. People picking the 1st level probably haven't beaten the temple anyways, so there's no real loss here

People like to do things in order. It sucks going from what's meant to be the climax of a world to the beginning. This goes doubly so in the early worlds where the first level is usually a tutorial on the item(s) you'll be using for the rest of it.

Oh hey, this level has arrows, gripshot and some other thing

These guys are wearing sword suits, guess I'll wear kokiri outfit

one of them takes the arrows and starts doing the thumbs up emote

I tell them to switch with the gripshot

they do it

but before i can take the arrows, he takes back the arrows again and start doing the thumbs up emote again

fuck this game

Kinsei

Banned
Oh hey, this level has arrows, gripshot and some other thing

These guys are wearing sword suits, guess I'll wear kokiri outfit

one of them takes the arrows and starts doing the thumbs up emote

I tell them to switch with the gripshot

they do it

but before i can take the arrows, he takes back the arrows again and start doing the thumbs up emote again

fuck this game

I had someone like that in a game once. The other player and I ended up carrying them through the level as if they were a doppel so they wouldn't fuck things up.

JonnyKong

I just tried to play it online for the first time in ages and two games in a row some pricks leave the game instantly just because their level choice hasn't come up. *sigh*

Think I'll just continue on my lonesome, fuck everyone!

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Two friend tokens down, six to go. I know enough people with systems, just a matter of wrangling them together in the correct combinations.

Zero_IYAD

Chase & US members..
Need a team to finish the last 3 Challenges in the Snow world, & then do world 5 ones in order.
If anyone's up, I'll create a room after an hour & a half from now.

Chase17

Chase & US members..
Need a team to finish the last 3 Challenges in the Snow world, & then do world 5 ones in order.
If anyone's up, I'll create a room after an hour & a half from now.

Sorry, I won't be able to play tonight. Are there any real tough ice world challenges by the way?

Zero_IYAD

Sorry, I won't be able to play tonight. Are there any real tough ice world challenges by the way?
It's okey.
& Not really.
I think we cleared together the 'travel in the dark' one which can be challenging.
I'm having trouble clearing some of the 'carry the orb within time limit' due to strangers being stupid.
Guess we can clear these real fast tho.

So, need 2 members to join me in an hour : )

It's okey.
& Not really.
I think we cleared together the 'travel in the dark' one which can be challenging.
I'm having trouble clearing some of the 'carry the orb within time limit' due to strangers being stupid.
Guess we can clear these real fast tho.

So, need 2 members to join me in an hour : )
I can join in 1.5 hours

Top Bottom