• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Mystery Film Capture" - Name that Movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
mysterycap.jpg

For the week of 08/05 - 08/12

One guess per person per day, please.

Hints will be given at Midnight EST of each day.

Hint: 8/05 - It's knees.
Hint: 8/06 - It's from the intro of a movie: i.e. within the first two minutes or so.

LakeEarth

If the scene is a minor scene in the movie, no way anyone will get it until someone just stumbles upon it.

I'll say Royal Tenanbaums, and I haven't even SEEN that movie.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I like the concept of this thread. Could be a lot fun but that shot and the hint isn't going to make this more than a wild guessing game.

My guess: Contact

Matlock

Banned
The one who came the closest so far is LakeEarth, and that's because it employs a similar humor within the film.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Matlock said:
The one who came the closest so far is LakeEarth, and that's because it employs a similar humor within the film.
Rushmore?
Bottlerocket?

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I'm not even going to try...that's almost like showing a patch of a red sweater and asking what movie is this from...not enough info to bother.

But good luck to everyone else :D

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
October Sky

I'm basing this on the fact that the only possible movie mentioned in this thread that featured a "teen star" is Donnie Darko.

Matlock

Banned
Minotauro said:
October Sky

I'm basing this on the fact that the only possible movie mentioned in this thread that featured a "teen star" is Donnie Darko.

! How right you are. The guy I'm referring to was in his mid 20's when he played a teenager in a classic teen film.

Matlock

Banned
Only one person in this thread guessed correctly as to who the person was, but didn't know the correct film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom