• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

packed house indeed

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg:large

That sure is packed...

Garlador

Was just reading a poll here in Arizona saying 55% disapprove of the job Trump is doing.

Arizona is so going Blue 2020. And hopefully some good results for 2018 as well.
Anything can happen in these crazy times. Get involved. Get your friends to be registered voters. There's a reason every Trump rally has a voter registration booth.

rjinaz

Anything can happen in these crazy times. Get involved. Get your friends to be registered voters. There's a reason every Trump rally has a voter registration booth.

Of course, won't be taking anything for granted but I'm liking the way the wind is blowing.

Monday- Read a concisely written speech like a hostage off the teleprompter.
Tuesday- Fling shit like a monkey in a zoo.

Nice routine you got there USA.

Shadybiz

This is definitely while Trump was speaking? Because holy crap it's empty.

No, it was determined that this was before he spoke. But, some picks came out later that showed that while there were more people than that, it was still far from a capacity crowd.

NimbusD

packed house indeed

DH4H6znUAAAZkEk.jpg:large
I mean, tbh that one looks like people are still walking in. There's a video from the back of the hall that shows it right as the rally was ending tho and it wasn't much better haha.

All those people are fucking nut jobs either way.

DH6s9j_UwAIjiBr.jpg:large

"Packed crowd" lol

This type of baby behavior is so far past the point of tolerance for the country it's obscene. A reckoning must be coming for this dipshit and his toddler antics. It must be. The country can't keep going with this nonsense. Either it's not covered by anyone anymore and he is not news, or what? It's unsustainable.

jobrro

Gotta love the "Not one of them paid to be there!!!" trying to make it seem like the large scale protests are not real, while trying to use a fake photo.

Zero self-awareness or shame.

Do they not know how the internet works? Reverse image searching is so easy these days.

rjinaz

Gotta love the "Not one of them paid to be there!!!" trying to make it seem like the large scale protests are not real, while trying to use a fake photo.

Zero self-awareness or shame.

I remember reading in the twitter comments about somebody caught doing this. After mentioning the nasty liberals his next comment about this being fake was "so what?"

Yeah these people only care about liberals losing, it's like a game to them and only winning matters. Cheating is fair game when the other side is evil in your mind.

Last night in Phoenix I read the things from my statements on Charlottesville that the Fake News Media didn't cover fairly. People got it!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/900352052068401154

bruh. if he didn't bash everyone but fox he would have seen the coverage about his shitty conference that day.

guess donny can't sleep.

now he's just tweeting the same shit from last night about the past stuff he talked about before.

If Republican Senate doesn't get rid of the Filibuster Rule & go to a simple majority, which the Dems would do, they are just wasting time!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/900354657133801474

rjinaz

bruh. if he didn't bash everyone but fox he would have seen the coverage about his shitty conference that day.

guess donny can't sleep.

now he's just tweeting the same shit from last night about the past stuff he talked about before.

Lol Republican congress isn't like you Donny, they actually care about the party long term and not just until you get out of office, hopefully in 3 years.

Kinyou

He must literally be the only black person attending trump rallies if that's who they choose to spotlight again and again.

Also amazing that even this kind of guy isn't all that happy with Trump

Under the name Maurice Symonette, Michael has posted many videos to YouTube. One, from February 2017, is titled “BLACKS FOR TRUMP calling Trump” and shows Michael giving a message to the president.

He told Trump he was proud of him for winning the election, saying he “conquered the Kingdom of Babylon and delivered everybody out of the sure hands of death.” Then he said he felt like his movement had been left behind in the wake of victory.

“Here we are, the lone Blacks for Trump,” he said in the video. “We’re the helpless. We just helped you by standing behind you.”

Linkura

I remember reading in the twitter comments about somebody caught doing this. After mentioning the nasty liberals his next comment about this being fake was "so what?"

Actually, it was "So what,"

Trump must be losing his fucking mind over the FAKE NEWS WaPo article claiming people left mid-speech.

Ithil

guess donny can't sleep.

Of course with that "I READ THE THINGS THEY WOULDN'T" he actually deliberately left out the parts that caused controversy (the "Many sides" part).

As usual he does exactly what he claims someone else is doing.

Let's not even get started on the "DEMS WOULD DO IT" as he apparently believes there has never been a Democrat Congress before?

Amalthea

Banned
Of course with that "I READ THE THINGS THEY WOULDN'T" he actually deliberately left out the parts that caused controversy (the "Many sides" part).

As usual he does exactly what he claims someone else is doing.

Let's not even get started on the "DEMS WOULD DO IT" as he apparently believes there has never been a Democrat Congress before?
Even if he didn't lie about things he actually said, as usual... He is just so goddamn petty! Every little criticism completely drives him mad. He would have had a heart failure by now if the media went really in on him.

If you just put all the Trump supporters on a planet by themselves, with Trump as their leader, I wonder who they would turn on first (aside from the extremely small minority Trump voters)?

Mahonay

Banned
If you just put all the Trump supporters on a planet by themselves, with Trump as their leader, I wonder who they would turn on first (aside from the extremely small minority Trump voters)?
They would just die off in a month from some sort of self made disaster or starvation.

pulsemyne

I cannot believe (well I actually can) that the thick bastard thinks that clean coal is literally people taking coal out of the ground and cleaning it. I mean what does he think people do to clean it? Get a hanky out and polish coal of something.
The man's denser than a neutron star.

RPGCrazied

Looks like I went to bed at the right time. And how come the media won't report that black guy behind Trump? He is obviously paid to be there.

Top Bottom