• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians - sources

DAGy3znUwAAfeEj.jpg
Perfect.

I agree that there is plenty of reason to believe that the Trump administration acted improperly but none of it comes close to treason. Well except for Flynn's relationship with Turkey, which is probably why he's begging for a deal.

Well aside from Flynn's $500k, we know about Kushner meeting with Kislyak and Gorkov, which is swirling around a rather favorable deal for a hotel with Trump's name on it in Toronto.

We also know about Manafort getting an infusion of cash from Trump's businesses after being removed from the campaign team last summer, and that his mystery loan for 3.5 million dollars has now been subpoenaed by the Feds.

Like someone posted yesterday with The Wire pic, "all the pieces matter". Anyone who claims to have it all figured out right now is probably overstating their position, but there seems to be a common thread with everyone surrounding the campaign, with Kislyak standing in the middle of it. Trump, out of naivety, boldness, loyalty, or just having pease porridge for wits, tried to meet with the man in secret right in the middle of the most heated week of his presidency, and somehow made things worse.

I'm way beyond my quota of usual Trump bullshit for the week, and it's been that way since Tuesday... I can only imagine what they have saved up for us for the weekly Friday bombshell.

RoKKeR

Can we go without a headline like this for one day? No? What, you're saying that there'll be another major headline in 12 hours or so? Oh.

And...

Uh, this is the most damning part honestly.

Jesus Christ. And this was the guy Trump went to bat for on multiple occasions.

Top Bottom