• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump defends Bill O'Reilly and says Susan Rice is a criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Nothing gets Trump's base going more than violent rhetoric against women. With Hillary gone, it seems like it'll be all about Rice. And she's black too, so Trump and his base will eat that shit up even more.

Maxim726X

Uhh... Didn't he literally just settle the Trump University case?

What a shitheel. Can't even keep his own bullshit straight in his tiny brain.

Magwik

Banned
Im ashamed to have posed for a picture with susan rice at an alumni event last year. If I see her there in the future I will not be doing that again LOL
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png

mnannola

I continue to get the impression that all Trump does is watch and think about cable TV news.

Why does he give a shit about both of these matters? What do they have to do with "Making America Great Again"?

Obviously Bill O'Reilly is a giant turd, but it has absolutely nothing to do with governing a country.

This is like a repeat of right-wing news from years ago. Rice, Obama, Rice, Obama. When are they going to start scapegoating Eric Holder so they can get their trifecta?

Lorcain

I thought Obama and Rice were supposed to be ineffectual and weak, how are they both still having so much of an impact on Trump's administration? Trump has elevated Obama, and now Rice, to genius level criminal and geopolitical masterminds during his first 40+ days in office. They used to be inept and just the weakest leaders, but now they're running global shadow organizations cleverly designed to undermine his administration's efforts at every turn. Obama is now a Warhammer 40K Chaos Prince according to Trump, he's been elevated to deity level.

The only time Susan Rice belongs in prison is so she can transfer custody of this criminal, traitor scum of the earth administration to the prison before going on a week deserved vacation.

Blader

Im ashamed to have posed for a picture with susan rice at an alumni event last year. If I see her there in the future I will not be doing that again LOL

Too late, that photo makes you an accessory to the crime and you are now going to jail.

Another shoe is dropping soon, you can feel it.

This won't work

Perhaps the counterleak/reporting process could be sped along if CNN decides to like the shitstain again. Not that that is a totally reliable trigger, but we've been in this asinine tappping subplot for a month.

Got

Banned

no you didn't

but it is interesting that you admit shame for something but it's not because you voted for Trump which is the obvious shameful act.

rjinaz

So I'm going to assume that you would be just as ashamed to have your picture taken with President Trump, considering all the allegations thrown against him such as sexual assault and Russian collusion.

This story about Rice is a joke. But giving your posting history, it's not surprising that you would be so quick to believe it since it's coming from Trump's mouth while absolutely dismissing anything negative that comes out about Trump from multiple people including those in intelligence. Might want to think about that a bit and why that might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom