• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Minutes Hate, redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

Who wants to be liked by Popopop? He's like bell woods, but a few years older.

Uhh, no Popo, the Pumpkins got sued for not following Virgin's "suggestions" of making more music like Mellon Collie. I think I know what I'm talking about. Machina isn't Mellon Collie part 2, sorry.

ONCE AGAIN!

Disparate facts. Virgin wanting Mellon Collie Pt.2 does not mean that Mellon Collie Pt. 2 automatically would have sold well.

Fuck man, you're not only a blithering buffoon, you're an idiot to boot.

Belfast

Sirpopopop said:
Your advocacy for certain kinds of "legalized" drugs over marijuana disturbs me.

There, you get some hate in this thread.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, like rubbing a jalapeno on an festering, open wound!

for the record, bell woods is 19, not 13; or 15, 17, or even 11. so quit with the "he's so young that must be his excuse" nonsense.

the fact is, when faced with the prospects of trolling diablos to the point where he's frothing at the mouth and in an uncontrollable state of rage, most of us have no problems with acting like a 13 year old. :lol

Diablos

If anyone slaps a bunch of words together and calls it an argument, it's you, Popopop. It doesn't matter if you're talking about mainstream bands or the color of the sky. See, you pride yourself on this faux superconfident egotistical asshole-ish ego that a select few people here seem to appreciate for whatever reason, and think it justifies your arrogance.

Look at you; if you don't care about a band that hasn't been important since the mid 90's then why do you constantly bitch and moan about it? GOTTA FUEL THE EGO. That's why. Throw in the towel and go back to dwelling on IRC, no one gives a shit anymore.

Incognito: You're pretty cool sometimes, but I've gotta say, you're the biggest cocksucker on GAF. You already tried it with the admins one by one and they've rejected you, so now you move onto characters like Popopop to make yourself feel important.

"It doesn't matter if you're talking about mainstream bands or the color of the sky. See, you pride yourself on this faux superconfident egotistical asshole-ish ego that a select few people here seem to appreciate for whatever reason, and think it justifies your arrogance."

Ad hominem instead of replying to his arguments? For shame.

Diablos said:
I

Incognito: You're pretty cool sometimes, but I've gotta say, you're the biggest cocksucker on GAF. You already tried it with the admins one by one and they've rejected you, so now you move onto characters like Popopop to make yourself feel important.

guh, wha? :lol :lol i'm pretty sure every single admin loathes me. look at the ban list, friend, i'm at the tops.

and i've always been cool with popopopop. we used to have at it in IRC over basketball.

Diablos

Teknopathetic said:
Then why the hell have you been arguing about bands for the past dozen-ish posts?
Popoprick brought it up, it wasn't me.

Janus:
Doesn't change the fact that you suck up to everyone for respect. It's sad.

Sirpopopop said:
Rational arguments with a racist?

Man, you probably never ever experienced racism in your lifetime.

To co-opt a web term: You're a fucking noob at life.

I love how you blacklist people as racists. Oh, that guy made a joke about black people, he must be a racist. If I'm nice to him, people might think I'm a racist. Hey guys, let's not talk to him since he believes something that is ignorant.

You're immature. If you break off communication with someone, how do you expect them to react? You're being a jerk, so they'll stick to their ignorant ways.

Experience racism? Well, once I was accosted by a group of black kids outside a mall at night, and called a white faggot. Of course that really has no bearing on my argument.

Diablos

BobbyRobby said:
I love how you blacklist people as racists. Oh, that guy made a joke about black people, he must be a racist. If I'm nice to him, people might think I'm a racist. Hey guys, let's not talk to him since he believes something that is ignorant.

You're immature. If you break off communication with someone, how do you expect them to react? You're being a jerk, so they'll stick to their ignorant ways.

Experience racism? Well, once I was accosted by a group of black kids outside a mall at night, and called a white faggot. Of course that really has no bearing on my argument.
Don't waste your time. Popopop does not see beyond his own opinion of anything. He doesn't even try to reason. He acts like he has a fucking PhD in forum debate.

wtf?

if anything, you've been coddled by the mods/admins here because I, along with others, have been personally warned against replying to you because of how worked up you get. as evident in this thread.

i can't count the number of times i've told bish/sprokx/mike/dragona/maf and others to eat shit and die in their IRC room for being fucking idiot slavebots. if that's a sign of respect, i want to know what hate is.

Diablos

Incognito said:
wtf?

if anything, you've been coddled by the mods/admins here because I, along with others, have been personally warned against replying to you because of how worked up you get. as evident in this thread.
:lol

No, you're just a fussy little suck up and I wanted to point that out.

Belfast

Red Scarlet said:
I hate Diablos for derailing this topic.

I hate Belfast for bringing me back to GAF (was him or Mandark).

:(

Everyone in this place is a masochist! Nobody could've brought you back unless you really wanted it! You have good taste in games, though. So its cool.

Diablos

Incognito said:
:lol :lol

"I need protection from the staff because I can't control myself when confronted with a differing opinion."

There's a difference between a differing opinion and getting trolled. I don't get approached like most people do when they present a different opinion, I get shot down because they're unhappy with the way I try to reason.

I don't get protection from the "staff," and if I do no one has informed me. I got banned like 10 times last year.

Diablos said:
There's a difference between a differing opinion and getting trolled. I don't get approached like most people do when they present a different opinion, I get shot down because they're unhappy with the way I try to reason.

I don't get protection from the "staff," and if I do no one has informed me. I got banned like 10 times last year.

I was banned here over something I said at OA about you. That's protection, little lamb.

Diablos

Incognito said:
I was banned here over something I said at OA about you. That's protection, little lamb.
Are you talking about Mike Works extending your ban? Yeah, you were being such a crybaby. I was banned longer than you were, but I didn't make 500 posts about it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Diablos,I used to be a fan of the Smashing Pumpkins...I now loathe them with every fiber of my being...good job dipshit >_<

Diablos said:
Are you talking about Mike Works extending your ban? Yeah, you were being such a crybaby. I was banned longer than you were, but I didn't make 500 posts about it.

I wasn't banned.

You were.

Then.

Your ban lifted.

And applied to me.

Because I made fun of you.

BobbyRobby said:

If you defend a racist remark, or make excuses for someone who makes such a remark, you're just as bad as a racist, and just as deserving of my contempt. It's not just about making jokes with Olimario, it's full on contempt. You're defending that, you're defending that little shit who's rightfully getting gut-punched.

In any case, I'm not advocating breaking off communication with him. I never said that. I just think trying to argue rationally with an irrational incredibly harmful viewpoint gives it a sort of credence that it does not deserve. Better to just tell them to shape up, then to give them any reason to think their viewpoints will help them achieve or still keep any shred of respect they have from their fellow man.

With regards to your racist "experience" - Boo fucking hoo! That's it... so, I was pretty much right.

Diablos

Incognito said:
I wasn't banned.

You were.

Then.

Your ban lifted.

And applied to me.

Because I made fun of you.

Uh, no. It was because you and your boy Saint Cornelius were actually trying to set me up to be banned and con Mike Works into believing it. You fucking idiot, you think he was gonna buy that?

Miguel

I hate Diablos for hating CK. Obviously a case of being racist against Dominicans and probably other nationalities as well. He called you a racist for a reason. You just proved it. And no, Migga did not steal your bike. Give it up, Billy has AIDS, probably got it from Magic Johnson, and his music wasn't all that great. Seriously, your mancrush on him is a bit odd if you ask me.

Matlock, aside from your pretending to be a big sports fan, and retarded/spoilerish titles, and trying to Konex your way into Madden threads/topics in IRC, and posting even more images/oneliners than me and DM combined, and...well, actually, that's about all you post in OT.

Demi, I hated your old avatar, the last few aren't as bad. :X

Everyone but Popopop, I hate you for being taller than I am.

Scott: I hate you for no one hating you.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Diablos said:
I really care.

Why do you write sentences like this... ?

did you learn...alot..from posters like fishie ? ?

You do care! Deep down inside you care what all of us think about your favorite band,thats whats so f-ing sad.

God dont start with that fishie bs again,fucking broken record.

Diablos

Miguel said:
I hate Diablos for hating CK. Obviously a case of being racist against Dominicans and probably other nationalities as well. He called you a racist for a reason. You just proved it. And no, Migga did not steal your bike. Give it up, Billy has AIDS, probably got it from Magic Johnson, and his music wasn't all that great. Seriously, your mancrush on him is a bit odd if you ask me.

I know what you guys are plotting. You want me to freak out and be like, "FINE! FUCK ALL N*GGERS!" It's not gonna work because I don't feel that way. ps - I don't have a "mancrush" on anyone, especailly b0lly. Sorry. Nice try! How's the view from Chester Bennington's waist?

Matrix said:
You do care! Deep down inside you care what all of us think about your favorite band,thats whats so f-ing sad.

God dont start with that fishie bs again,fucking broken record.

Oh, and ripping on my favorite band isn't a broken record?

look,you just demonstrated the fishie sentence structure,is english your second language ???

ps - I really don't care what you think about a fucking band, it's only when indie snobs like bell woods, popo, sal, etc. tug on my nuts about it. It's their mentality I can't stand. If you have a reason for hating a band I like, I'll probably respect it, because you actually think logically and don't pride yourself on something you really don't have.

Diablos said:
If anyone slaps a bunch of words together and calls it an argument, it's you, Popopop. It doesn't matter if you're talking about mainstream bands or the color of the sky. See, you pride yourself on this faux superconfident egotistical asshole-ish ego that a select few people here seem to appreciate for whatever reason, and think it justifies your arrogance.

Look at you; if you don't care about a band that hasn't been important since the mid 90's then why do you constantly bitch and moan about it? GOTTA FUEL THE EGO. That's why. Throw in the towel and go back to dwelling on IRC, no one gives a shit anymore.

As Tre said - Ad hominem attacks. Rather than attack what I posted in that post, you resort to a personal insult without proof.

Am I arrogant? Yes, to people I find to be little shits such as yourself, yes. I used to think you were alright until I realized that you were a sensitive, inflexible dork who never shifts an inch, who never bothers to move on to anything new. Still talking about the same old pseudo-intellectual rock pretty much every day that you were listening to 7 years ago. How repetitive and dull.

Do I bitch and moan about the Smashing Pumpkins to the extent that you say I do? No, I only entered this thread because you mentioned me.

I don't start threads about the Smashing Pumpkins, it's you or people who want to flame the Smashing Pumpkins that do.

Show me the many SP-related posts that I've made over the past 6 months btw.

Diablos

Miguel said:
So now it's funny to be racist? Christ.
No, what you're saying about me is unreal, that's all.
If you feel that strongly that I'm a racist, then you act as dumb as you look MiG. And I sincerely mean that. No, your race has nothing to do with looking dumb.

Sirpopopop said:
As Tre said - Ad hominem attacks. Rather than attack what I posted in that post, you resort to a personal insult without proof.

Am I arrogant? Yes, to people I find to be little shits such as yourself, yes. I used to think you were alright until I realized that you were a sensitive, inflexible dork who never shifts an inch, who never bothers to move on to anything new. Still talking about the same old pseudo-intellectual rock pretty much every day that you were listening to 7 years ago. How repetitive and dull.

Do I bitch and moan about the Smashing Pumpkins to the extent that you say I do? No, I only entered this thread because you mentioned me.

I don't start threads about the Smashing Pumpkins, it's you or people who want to flame the Smashing Pumpkins that do.

Show me the many SP-related posts that I've made over the past 6 months btw.

The OT won't have many hate threads, so I've been wanting to tell you how insignificant you are for quite some time now.

I'm not wasting time digging up what you've said about a band. I don't care if you have said anything or not, I'm talking about you in general. You threw the band into the picture because you have NOTHING else to defend yourself with. You're weak.

Matrix

Diablos said:

I know what you guys are plotting. You want me to freak out and be like, "FINE! FUCK ALL N*GGERS!" It's not gonna work because I don't feel that way. ps - I don't have a "mancrush" on anyone, especailly b0lly. Sorry. Nice try! How's the view from Chester Bennington's waist?

Oh, and ripping on my favorite band isn't a broken record?

look,you just demonstrated the fishie sentence structure,is english your second language ???

No english is my first language douche and do you study people's sentence structures? Are you that fucking anal? And if it wasnt,SO THE FUCK WHAT? Fuck reading Demi's short replies you would think he was retarded,but he's not,I think :p

Like I said,I liked your band before I starting reading your insane posts about them.You have made it easy for this whole damn forum to hate on you and them.

Sirpopopop said:
If you defend a racist remark, or make excuses for someone who makes such a remark, you're just as bad as a racist, and just as deserving of my contempt. It's not just about making jokes with Olimario, it's full on contempt. You're defending that, you're defending that little shit who's rightfully getting gut-punched.

In any case, I'm not advocating breaking off communication with him. I never said that. I just think trying to argue rationally with an irrational incredibly harmful viewpoint gives it a sort of credence that it does not deserve. Better to just tell them to shape up, then to give them any reason to think their viewpoints will help them achieve or still keep any shred of respect they have from their fellow man.

If someone is going to get murdered for stealing a car, wouldn't you stick up for the guy? I'm not defending Olimario's racism. I just claiming that your contempt for him is not comprable to his actions or words.

Being pissed off at someone, and just telling them to shape up still sucks as a way of getting rid of racism. You're still encouraging him to keep his stubborn opinion.

With regards to your racist "experience" - Boo fucking hoo! That's it... so, I was pretty much right.

eh, You just asked me if I ever experienced racism. I answered your question. I wasn't trying to get sympathy, or achieve anything else in the slightest. Should I have just lied to you and said no? The fact that you thought someone needs to experience something to understand and form an opinion on it was dumb anyway.

Diablos

Matrix said:
No english is my first language douche and do you study people's sentence structures? Are you that fucking anal? And if it wasnt,SO THE FUCK WHAT? Fuck reading Demi's short replies you would think he was retarded,but he's not,I think :p

Like I said,I liked your band before I starting reading your insane posts about them.You have made it easy for this whole damn forum to hate on you and them.
It's too bad man, I only lash out at the select few that troll me because I'm trying to have a discussion about a band or artist among a few others who happen to feel like talking about it as well, and they try to lecture me with some bullshit that I don't even want to hear. You'd do the same thing if people were actually jealous about what you enjoyed so much. I'm sorry if I come off as being so annoying, but you should really ask yourself, what drives people to hate on me so much? I only snap back because I'm getting attacked, you know?

Diablos often bugged the mods in #ga asking to be unbanned when he did get banned, but once he got unbanned, I don't think I ever once saw him complain about being banned for.. what was it, 5 months?

Lonestar on the other hand, good God. He was banned for.. I think a week or two. And he still whines about it like a little bitch to this very day. I swear to God his male nurse must've accidentally plugged the other end of his catheter into his laptop's keyboard port and forgot about it.

BobbyRobby said:
If someone is going to get murdered for stealing a car, wouldn't you stick up for the guy? I'm not defending Olimario's racism. I just claiming that your contempt for him is not comprable to his actions or words.

Being pissed off at someone, and just telling them to shape up still sucks as a way of getting rid of racism. You're still encouraging him to keep his stubborn opinion.

Uhh... bad analogy. We aren't dealing with murder or theft here. If a guy is racist, according to mine and many other people's views, what should I feel for him? Pity and contempt.

If I wanted to kill him for his comments, then yes that would be a bit extreme. But, I don't.

Anyway, I could say that your view of things will make him think that he can still keep his opinions too. They've been tried by many here before to no avail.

eh, You just asked me if I ever experienced racism. I answered your question. I wasn't trying to get sympathy, or achieve anything else in the slightest. Should I have just lied to you and said no? The fact that you thought someone needs to experience something to understand and form an opinion on it was dumb anyway.

It's a hate thread, I have to be condescending and insulting.

No, I never said you didn't have the right form an opinion on racism. But, I feel that I was in validated in thinking that your opinion is one that someone who hasn't experienced much/no racism in their life might express.

White Man

Diablos said:
No, what you're saying about me is unreal, that's all.
If you feel that strongly that I'm a racist, then you act as dumb as you look MiG. And I sincerely mean that. No, your race has nothing to do with looking dumb.

The OT won't have many hate threads, so I've been wanting to tell you how insignificant you are for quite some time now.

I'm not wasting time digging up what you've said about a band. I don't care if you have said anything or not, I'm talking about you in general. You threw the band into the picture because you have NOTHING else to defend yourself with. You're weak.

Diablos, chill out. Can't you see that people are just fucking baiting you?

This is what I was talking about in IRC the other day -- people pick on you because you're completely histrionic. You keep saying you see peoples' ploys, and then you go on to smack talk those people. Don't you see that eventually you're going to go over the edge and say something that you can rationally be banned for?

Back up!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Btw, the whole ban for the stuff said on OA thing was a contributing factor for Mike's demodding.

Incognito said:
I'll never stop telling this forum how much of an insecure pussy you are, MikeWorks.
Your cystic fibrosis disagrees :)

EviLore said:
Btw, the whole ban for the stuff said on OA thing was a contributing factor for Mike's demodding.
That and dozens of other things that I've done which got you to bunch your panties up in the past. I have nothing against you personally, but with that being said, I don't think anything would change for the worse (with the forum) if you suddenly disappeared, aside from technical/financial aspects of the site. Granted nothing really changes with the forum when you are an admin either (though the same goes with most admins). Either way, you can list "contributing factors" until this thread his 2000 posts, but the main reason I was de-adminned was because you didn't want me as one. Which is fair, overall.

Diablos said:
It's too bad man, I only lash out at the select few that troll me because I'm trying to have a discussion about a band or artist among a few others who happen to feel like talking about it as well, and they try to lecture me with some bullshit that I don't even want to hear. You'd do the same thing if people were actually jealous about what you enjoyed so much. I'm sorry if I come off as being so annoying, but you should really ask yourself, what drives people to hate on me so much? I only snap back because I'm getting attacked, you know?

People "jealous" about what you enjoy?

Wow, and you call me arrogant...

Diablos

Evi: What's important is that two OA members were planning to take advantage of GAF to make me look bad and get banned over something that was really their fault. Mike's response to that was totally understandable; I can't speak for other bannings because of things said on OA, but I'm just sayin'.

Sirpopopop said:
People "jealous" about what you enjoy?

Wow, and you call me arrogant...

Popo: It's called being confident in how you feel, you should try it sometime instead of pimping your faux ego. :)

Matrix

Diablos said:

Fuck this whole forum hates Bell Woods and I know he was one of the biggest trolls in your threads.Did you ever stop and think to put him on ignore if he was bothering you so much? Despite what you say,it seems you get off on fighting and having people fuck with you in your threads.I know you will throw the"why should I have to put people on ignore since they're coming into my threads?",but dude it actually works,I use it on a few fucktards in the baseball thread I cant stand and its made it that much easier for me to enjoy the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom