• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two Minutes Hate, redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Works said:
Kabuki Waq is the worst poster on the forum, but he's awesome to play XBox Live with. Especially when you're playing Rainbow 6 3 with him and Indigo Alpha and you shoot Indigo with a concussion grenade and you hear him yelling at you over your headset about how he's going to kill you even though he can't even see you, and then you watch him run up to Kabuki and shoot him in the face hahaha god i'm laughing even as I type this

good times

Bastard.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Miguel said:
I hate you for jinxing the Astros/Rockets/Texans by living in NY.

Blame my dad!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mike Works said:
And for the record, miyuru doesn't have to change his avatar if he doesn't want to.

:lol :lol

Boogie9IGN

I just realized that if pics were enabled, this thread would be about 50 pages by now

And :lol:lol @ the Beauty & The Beast avatar

Docpan

I hate Mike Works, simply because he's a fucking asshole. There's always different ways to approach things, and of course Mike always chooses the 'asshole' route. Real cute, but when EVERY SINGLE goddamn one of your posts has that unneccessary attitude... it starts grating my last nerve. So, fuck you.

The day you lost your mod powers was a great day, as you just loved to abuse them. There's simply no redeeming factor to you at all. Stop being such a dick and maybe not everyone will hate you.

demi is ANNOYING because posts EVERY 20 SECONDS... JESUS CHRIST DO YOU EVER LEAVE THE COMPUTER???! agh...

k that's it.

Waychel

Banned
That avatar is pretty messed up... I mean, it is one thing to post something like that in this topic (if it is even allowed), but using it as your avatar and submitting it into every thread that you happen to post in is pretty inconsiderate (if not entirely out of line).

Show a little respect...

Rorschach said:
Yes, and good riddance. Thank you for not joining the madden leagues/tournies. Like he knows shit about the leagues. IIRC, the bulk of the drama came from Wellington, ironically (no offense, <3 wellie).

You're welcome. Glad to see that the feeling's mutual. Maybe it wasn't fair to lump the whole leagues into one big pot when maybe only 5 members there actually pissed off or annoy me, but I'm not here to make friends. If everybody hated me I could give a flying fuck. See you on the playground.

Amir0x

Banned
xsarien said:
I hate that there's no hate for me in this thread, nor love for me in the love thread. (Although Matlock's got my back in his birthday thread, which I guess is cool.)

You know I love you, baby. TTB love, yo.

rastex said:
I used to have you on ignore for similar reasons as Jarrod, but you've really toned down and are actually pretty cool now.

Wtf, you had even XSARIEN on ignore? You are banned from the club. You don't even get consideration for acceptance anymore.

miyuru said:
MikeWorks: Could you change your avatar? Because honest to God, it's truly hurtful.
Remember when people told you that they hated looking at your avatar? Yet somehow it remains! Gasp!

Waychel said:
That avatar is pretty messed up... I mean, it is one thing to post something like that in this topic (if it is even allowed), but using it as your avatar and submitting it into every thread that you happen to post in is pretty inconsiderate (if not entirely out of line).

Show a little respect...
I don't want to butt foreheads with you on this issue, because you have a massive forehead, and also you can take your pink doiley's, saddle up on Princess Butterflower, and gallop off into the sunset meadow of daisy's and roses where someone might give a shit about your precious opinion on being considerate to someone's feelings in a GOD DAMN HATE THREAD YOU STUPID CUNT

Docpan said:
I hate Mike Works, simply because he's a fucking asshole. There's always different ways to approach things, and of course Mike always chooses the 'asshole' route. Real cute, but when EVERY SINGLE goddamn one of your posts has that unneccessary attitude... it starts grating my last nerve. So, fuck you.

The day you lost your mod powers was a great day, as you just loved to abuse them. There's simply no redeeming factor to you at all. Stop being such a dick and maybe not everyone will hate you.
No! Your mother gobbles cocks like a turkey! Gobble gobble!

miyuru

Mike Works said:
Remember when people told you that they hated looking at your avatar? Yet somehow it remains! Gasp!

Ha. Ha. Stop being such a dick. Why are you just instigating problems for no reason? It's posters like you that are truly the problem with GAF. Thankfully not that many exist.

Mods: Is it really fair to post a pic indirectly by changing your avatar in this thread? Or more to the point, using that pic as an avatar seems to me to be outside the bounds of this hate thread. Yeah, it's a hate thread, but using that picture as an avatar is much more than a written attack on me.

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly
Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Boogie9IGN said:
Anyone keeping count on the most hated person? I think it's between demi and MikeWorks now

I have never seen mike works refer to himself in the 3rd person or make a post like this

ITS GOOD TO BE ON THE WINNING TEAM

THE DEMI FACTOR

also, his avatar is not making me hate a funny actor. In fact right now it's making me laugh.

SO FUCK DEMI

DEMI FACTOR WINNING TEAM <3

demi

catfish said:
I have never seen mike works refer to himself in the 3rd person or make a post like this

ITS GOOD TO BE ON THE WINNING TEAM

THE DEMI FACTOR

also, his avatar is not making me hate a funny actor. In fact right now it's making me laugh.

SO FUCK DEMI

DEMI FACTOR WINNING TEAM <3

we've gone underground for the time being

can't make too much of a ruckus

they're onto us

shhhhh

viva la resistance

Docpan

oh, and olimario. not for the reasons everyone else hates him (you know... being an IDIOT and all)
but rather for going ga-ga over any female that posts here on GA. you aren't being smooth oli, you aren't seducing them, you aren't getting any brownie points bud, you're being FUCKING PATHETIC.

Insertia

Demi is the first thing to come to mind. He tries so hard to be cute, witty, and funny...but he's just annoying and lame. He has no life (notice that he's here 24/7) so as long one person supports his gayness he'll continue.

Also I automatically look down on people that post in WWE threads. It's the trashiest form of sports entertainment.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Diablos said:
Hey Eminem, looks like our pal has yet to come up with a good reason to defend his claim that we're so out of the loop. I think he's a bit retarded.

:lol :lol yeah, i'm eagerly awaiting his explanation.

Matrix said:
Fuck this whole forum hates Bell Woods

:lol :lol :lol

Matrix said:
I use it on a few fucktards in the baseball thread I cant stand and its made it that much easier for me to enjoy the thread.
:lol Kuroyume is the only person I have on my ignore list. he's been on there since last baseball season's playoffs

Mike Works said:
I don't want to butt foreheads with you on this issue, because you have a massive forehead,

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol that's the best thing i've read in this entire thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom