• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward: Official Livestream |OT| - LIVE June 10th 2024 - 12 p.m. PDT / 3 p.m. EDT / 9 p.m. CEST

BoxFresh123

Sea of Thieves!!!!

Season 11 Wow GIF by Xbox

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
That’s embarrassing man. If it’s far out at least do a longer trailer. You don’t fart out a logo and the year 2026. Lmao. So bad.

Arsic

Will they stop with the fake streamer reactions.
Bad news. These are real reactions from real streamers. Granted paid shills but yes.

They even had 5 seconds of Maxamillian Dood.

• LOL
Reactions: GHG

SJRB

Gold Member
ANOTHER OLD GAME

It's been 30 minutes and there have been ZERO new games, lmao. What the fuck are you doing, Ubi?

Arsic

The trend of streamer compilations really has to stop....
Gaming community did that one to themselves. Put too many of these retards into the spotlight and paid out the ass.

One of the biggest mistakes humanity made. Hand in hand with only fans and social media influencers.

We rewarded morons. There’s only a small %age of these successful ones who should have success that bring value to society.

Arsic

Hmm you're right. The only way you can tell if a game is fun is if someone shouts "let's go" while playing it.
That’s how my household knows I’m having fun.

Plus I do a Fortnite dance and thank my kids for the monthly resub as I dab.

Quantum253

Was there some recent study done where vibrant neon colours were preferred over overall? It seems almost every game has this oversaturated neon color scheme

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
These brand directors with their fake enthusiasm should never be allowed up on a stage when there's someone who actually worked on the game next to you.

Top Bottom