• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward: Official Livestream |OT| - LIVE June 10th 2024 - 12 p.m. PDT / 3 p.m. EDT / 9 p.m. CEST

RavageX

Gaming community did that one to themselves. Put too many of these retards into the spotlight and paid out the ass.

One of the biggest mistakes humanity made. Hand in hand with only fans and social media influencers.

We rewarded morons. There’s only a small %age of these successful ones who should have success that bring value to society.
You are not wrong at all.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I never understood what the deal with all the pomp and extra crap like live performances like this do. Get to the games.

cormack12

Gold Member
Game budgets are getting out of control. Ubisoft show brand new pristine offices, have live orchestras and groups etc.

Portman

Oh yay. Waste more time with another music themed intro session when you could be channeling old E3 and have some devs on stage giving us a walkthrough. But nooo, we have to jam as much BS in as possible instead of actually showing off upcoming games with details.

nani17

are in a big trouble
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

RavageX

This looks more interesting than Valhalla.

I can dig this, but I am not paying full price.

Last edited:

GHG

They made the game look a lot more interesting than it really is at the Xbox showcase.

The reality is that this is the same old shit.

SJRB

Gold Member
Holy shit the combat sucks ass. What was that Superman powerbomb?

lmao the Japanese breakbeat. What the fuck

Reactions: GHG
Top Bottom