• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoopRiot

So did Woodley get robbed? I had Woodley just by that lopsided round. I was rooting for Wonderboy but damn idk. Both guys put on a great show though. Props to Wonderboy for surviving that.

Edit: why do people boo Woodley? Guy delivers and seems to be a class act.

The media is trying to push this Tyron vs Conor fight so hard. Relax a bit, let the dude chill a bit after a crazy ass war he was just in

Edit - lol I take it back now Woodley is calling for the fight big time haha

Kacho

How in the fuck do people not like Woodley?

I have absolutely zero interest in Woodley vs McGregor. Stop trying to make it a thing.

How in the fuck do people not like Woodley?

They are salty over some of the things he's done like wait for Title Shots and people got really pissed when he tried to fight GSP or Diaz instead of Wonderboy. Which is bull crap those are smart business moves.

People need to get over it, he's a great dude and seems to be an awesome family man

sirap

i was going to say like cormier

Yeah Cormier is another dude who doesn't deserve the hate.

I just thought it was interesting seeing the tick tock in Welterweight.

Matt Hughes = asshole
BJ Penn = loved
Matt Hughes = bigger asshole
GSP = universally loved
Matt Serra = ??? lol
Johny Hendricks = whiner
Lawler = loved
Woodley = boooo

I'm sorry but I hate when fighters say "Oh I wasn't hurt" when bro you clearly were. Its not a mystery you were hurt badly.

I know Wonderboy is a good guy, but fighters need to just admit it when they were rocked

Kacho

I'm sorry but I hate when fighters say "Oh I wasn't hurt" when bro you clearly were. Its not a mystery you were hurt badly.

I know Wonderboy is a good guy, but fighters need to just admit it when they were rocked

I was just thinking the same thing. It's such a cop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom