• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you doing for Memorial Day weekend?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I don’t have anything planned but its a 3 day weekend so I need to think of something. Can’t just play videogames the whole time. Might go camping or fishing but the places I usually go will be crowded as fuck. Ugh.

Dural

Smoking one of these for about 15 hours;

mIbbljf.jpg

Also swimming as my pool should be open and it's supposed to be sunny and in the mid 80s.

lachesis

Making Oklahoma style onion burger - with Wagyu ground beef + Balthazar Brioche bread (not bun.. but hey, that's all I got).
I'm assuming it'd be similar to a gigantic sized White Castle burger.

Doom85

Tony Soprano Nothing GIF

We don’t get the day off work, and yet in spite of that, my work section has the max people on vacation per week this week (and I wouldn’t be shocked if one or two call in Friday, maybe even Saturday, we’re third shift so this is early Saturday morning) so after what has already been so far an exhausting work week and I’m sure will continue to be one, I’ll just stay home and relax as much as possible.

Rival

Gold Member
Nothing really and it’s going to be glorious. Probably chill, grill, and listen to music while sipping some cocktails. I only work half day on Friday. I might buy a nice bottle of bourbon on Saturday. My normal Memorial Day tradition is to get pretty tipsy then buy myself something I shouldn’t. Last year it was a Sony oled tv. Who knows what’s in store for me this weekend?!?!

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
I've got not one, but two BBQs coming up. I'm stoked to eat all those good ol American staples

Food staples*, not stapler staples. Don't get it twisted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom