• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think NeoGAF's demographics are? [Results!]

Roxkis_ii

I think 95% male.

I think a lot of people trend older here, but Idk if older people have as much time to make so many alts. 🤔

I'm going to say maybe the average age is 30

Based on recent replies to my comments, I suspect users here are much younger than expected. For example, the Diablo 4 OT seems to be filled with people who never played the first game.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Average Age: 38

Male: 71% Female: 27% Other: 2%
Other: 2%?

confused the cable guy GIF

lol my first question is: how does GAF even know these metrics? Most users here don't disclose their age or gender.
Anyways, my assumption would be at least 95% male and average age probably around 42.

Three

That's a difficult one, especially if it includes all the lurker accounts. I would say registered accounts and active posters we get to interact with daily probably differ a fair bit.

My complete guess for registered accounts would be

60% male 40% female

Simply because I think the results will be surprising.

Average age I would say 30

Boss Mog

97% XY 3% XX (Since the reveal won't actually be looking at chromosomes, the "female" number will likely be higher)
Average: 34 Years Old

Last edited:

Kdad

We are a collective of pansexual mentally stunted humans where gender and age are meaningless. We are the borg.

Last edited:

OverHeat

« generous god »
Off Topic is this way>>>>>>>lol or is is it a new game?
90% male 5% female 5% others

Last edited:
90% male aged 13-16. At least that's how many behave but in reality most of us are probably 30-40 year old men.

Who the fuck still uses forums? Kids these days are all on the snackcat, in the gram, tweeter, freds, and Tick tock.

Last edited:
I'd like to say prolly pretty chill IRL but loves to rant online :D

Around 30's because I'm sure that the younger generations don't even know what a forum is.

Last edited:

Shifty1897

GAF is 70% white dudes in their 30's-40's.
Animated GIF

For guessing purposes:
Average age: 33
93% male
Favorite food: Meatloaf

Last edited:
Between 24 and 34
95% men 0,1% are men are older that 45 and 4,9% woman
And the many alts and console warriors coming back again and again are between 15 and 20

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
31 year old average
91% men
9% women

Top Bottom