• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would be a megaton game announcement that would make your holiday even better?

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
My Scenario:

Next month, Rockstar is showing a new Trailer for GTA 6. The gameplay is amazing, the graphics are insane, it's GTA pumped up to an 11 with no signs of that woke shit. Then the real magic happens

The camera zooms out little by little and reveals its being played on the Switch 2 or whatever name it will have. Launching early 2024 along with GTA 6.

T4keD0wN

Rockstar announcing GTA6 at the very start of TGA, but all of those leaks were fake to misdirect and hide the secret that you play as this guy instead:
Puss In Boots The Last Wish GIF by Puss In Boots

Geoff starts explaining: they cant write for shit so they had no option but to adapt an already existing character and because Stray got nominated for so many awards this was what theyve settled on.
Crowd cheers briefly before Geoff gets interrupted again.
They announce 40mil pre-orders to end the show. Two of those are from me.

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
A new game from Treasure would be swell. Seeing what the new rumored Nintendo system looks like would be interesting, too.
Not much though. 2023 has left me happy as is.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Spider-Man 3, Yakuza/Like a Dragon 9, Alan Wake 3, Starfield 2, Counter-Strike 3, Halo 7, please.

Last edited:

Nok Su Kow

Kojima horror game

Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol 2 featuring Metal Gear Solid 4 and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

The Simpsons collection in the vein of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cowabunga collection featuring the Arcade game and Virtual Springfield

Last edited:

K2D

Banned
Soul Reaver/LoK-game reboot/re-imagining:
with Naughty Dog/Sony Santa Monica level of gameplay/graphics and artstyle and combat the level of From Software.

Anything other than GTA/RDR from Rockstar.

Turn-based 3D FFXVII or Chrono game on multiple disc and uncompromised storytelling/art/music.

A new studio with a single player game rivaling The Elder Scrolls titles. Makes a deal with Sony for PSVR2.

Bloodborne Remaster shadow drop.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Microsoft gets one of their studios to Reboot Phantom Dust like they promised in 2014. Been almost 10 years. Why do you hate me?

Jinzo Prime

3D Mario game with Kingdom Hearts 3 graphics, open world like Wind Waker.

Star Fox game with both linear vehicle combat and on-foot segments, cinematics like Ratchet and Clank

Pokemon made by Monolith Soft

Metroid Prime Horror game

Larxia

- Gravity Rush on PC
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII
- Kingdom Hearts IV trailer with a release date that isn't years away.
- Anything SSX, either remaster of SSX 3 / 2012 with online multiplayer, or a new episode that's as good as before.
- More tony hawk remakes

All of that is unlikely / impossible, but these are my most wanted gaming wishes lol.

Top Bottom