• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would be a megaton game announcement that would make your holiday even better?

Kdad

A price drop on PS4 to 199

SOCOM PS5

PlayStation HOME relaunch

BlueBox Studios game update #teamfuckingreal

Last edited:

Zannegan

For games, I'm not really looking for megatons at the moment. They're always fun to witness, but single player games don't really fit my lifestyle with the limited free time I have at the moment. Instead, I'm looking for more good local co-op experiences, so the following announcements would make my day:
  • It Takes 2 More
  • Co-op/multiplayer 3D Mario or Donkey Kong by the Odyssey team
  • Star Warriors/Star Wars Musou
  • Kid Icarus: Downfall (with co-op)
  • Bloodborne 2
  • A Lego City with full on physics-based destruction and procedural reconstruction
  • Metroid Prime 4 gameplay

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I still to this day want a ff11 remake. Modern visuals is all I need.

I’ll settle for a parasite Eve remake though.

A new 2D Castlevania (no fucking polygons)
A new Astrobot VR
Deus Ex OG remaster
Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines remaster
Bloodborne 2, as a PS5 exclusive in a new engine that makes the game look.. Not 10 years dated
Any new game from Naughty Dog
A new Wonder Boy game (2D hand drawn-- and animated like the Wonder Boy 3 remaster... Oh lord)

Pimpbaa

Epic announcing they are adding easy to implement HDR in UE5. Someone get them some HDR monitors/TVs. I mean anyone who bought a decent tv within the past few years knows the importance of it in games, movies, and series. How can they make an engine with so many fancy new graphic techniques yet not have such basic feature by default. What the fuck are they doing over there?! Sorry had to vent. But epic realizing the importance of HDR would be be a megaton.

Faithful Chrono Trigger remake that looks similar to Dragon Quest XI but better.
GIF by moodman

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
A real Metal Gear Solid 5 sequel created in a multiverse where Kojima was still with Konami and stayed on the good ideas about post modern information age side of mind altering substances.

Likewise, a Silent Hill sequel along the same lines.

A sequel to Zelda that adheres a little tighter to early 3D Zelda norms.

You know, shit that won't happen.

Kdad

A real Metal Gear Solid 5 sequel created in a multiverse where Kojima was still with Konami and stayed on the good ideas about post modern information age side of mind altering substances.

Likewise, a Silent Hill sequel along the same lines.

A sequel to Zelda that adheres a little tighter to early 3D Zelda norms.

You know, shit that won't happen.
Hasan has got this
#teamreal

MAtgS

Look, just give me native KH ports on Switch & I'll be happy. Didn't think that would be such a tall order.

Aside from that: Timesplitters 4 reveal, new Banjo-Kazooie, new Star Fox, & Freedom Fighters as Sonic Superstars DLC would also be nice.

World of the Monsters 2 - Battle Royale with up to 100 players in fully destructible cities/landscapes.

Power Stone 3 - Forge style weapon and stage creation.

NBA Street Vol. 2 Remake by Bluepoint

Zone of the Enders 3

JusticeForAll

Gold Member
Legacy of Kain.

A good Lovecraft game in the vain of Call of Cthulhu: Dark corners of the earth.

That's all I want.

Last edited:

Killjoy-NL

Announcement of the once rumored battlefield-like mp-only Killzone.

And the releasedate for the PS5-version of Paragon: Overprime.

Last edited:

Goalus

Heretic and Hexen series remasters for consoles.

Gears of War 1-3 and Judgment remaster collection with crossplay support. Bring one game at a time like with Halo MCC on PC.

Last edited:

BlackTron

Nintendo buys out Sony

I'm trying to see any possible benefit to this, either to Nintendo or for fans. I just can't think of a single reason it would be good for anyone. What a bizarre wish.

Is Sony sitting on IPs that you think Nintendo would do a better job with or something?

Lethal01

Megaman legends 3 with guilty gears stylized 3d or retro graphics
ARMS 2
New Zelda WIth FF7R combat added into ToTK world design
Final Fantasy 7 tactics

Top Bottom