• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When and How Do Most Americans Lose Their Virginity?

ldar247

Banned
Brah men prime in their 30s just date also-inexperienced 20-year-olds if you ain't ugly and poor.

Cope. Men are in their primes at 17-21. Norwooding and skin degradation destroys your looks like nothing else. Probably only <0.01% of men in their 30s are actually attractive and those are mostly the genetically elite like athletes, male models and celebrities and even then they looked better in their 20s.

Kthulhu

Cope. Men are in their primes at 17-21. Norwooding and skin degradation destroys your looks like nothing else. Probably only <0.01% of men in their 30s are actually attractive and those are mostly the genetically elite like athletes, male models and celebrities and even then they looked better in their 20s.

C'mon man, surly you've seen at least one dude in their early 30's that was somewhat attractive.

With the neighbor or just on their lawn?

ROFLMAO

I'll be 35 soon. I'm 6'1" lean, muscular, dress nice, and I'd consider decent looking. I always get I'm 25.

It's possible not to fall in the groups you just listed.

If you're stressing out about your virginity, you don't have to. You can get outside and meet people. Get active. There is really no reason you can't get laid. Even if you are currently a wizard.

Not stressing too much, but I do feel I'm missing out. I don't think a hookup would work out well for the first time (maybe since it never works out well it doesn't matter).
I've had one girl really like me. Unfortunately it was long after infatuation stage, and it became clear after some fooling around that she was not interested in a casual relationship (and crystal clear more recently when she revealed she planned some of her life choices around me...). Outside of that, Tinder and OKC haven't worked out.
I think a lot of it has to do with the area I live in and my age. I aim to move to an actual city (truly only live in a town right now) within the next couple of years.

rtcn63

I'll be 35 soon. I'm 6'1" lean, muscular, dress nice, and I'd consider decent looking. I always get I'm 25.

If you've read Idar's posts in the "Male Stars are Too Buff" thread uh... he has some odd views on things.

mikeGFG

Banned
I lost mine at 27. And I'm glad it happened when it did, and how it did.

I had never dated before and I remember going on dating sites feeling like a loser. But I went a really awesome first date and told her I was a virgin. A few nights later she really made me feel comfortable and confident in myself for my first time. After hearing some horror stories from my friends in their youth, I felt lucky for having that kind of experience.

Riposte

6af.jpg

Supreme Gentlemen is on a different branch of the class tree.

kswiston

If you've read Idar's posts in the "Male Stars are Too Buff" thread uh... he has some odd views on things.

I was 6'5" and 150lbs at 20, and couldn't grow facial hair yet. I was also very shy and lacked self confidence. I doubt many people would say I looked better then than I did at 30 (I was about 195lbs by that point). At 17, I looked like a very tall 14-15 year old.

35 vs 30 is probably a different story... I need to drop about 10 lbs :p

ldar247

Banned

I'm not saying it's impossible to be attractive at that age, just that it's super super rare and if you were ugly in your 20s it's all downhill from there.

rtcn63

Aren't like all of the Marvel/DC superhero men in their 30s or up? Not to say they were ever ugly, but some look better now simply because of the extra muscle and old-man jawlines. (We've already covered how they likely got that muscle in the other thread)

PaulloDEC

Took me til 25 and I've not felt any different since. It's really just a box in my head that has a tick in it now.

In my (admittedly limited) experience, girls don't care much about how experienced you are. I suspect if you show enthusiasm and a willingness to learn you'll be all set.

Kthulhu

I'm not saying it's impossible to be attractive at that age, just that it's super super rare and if you were ugly in your 20s it's all downhill from there.

I know at least 3 people personally who are attractive men in their 30's. Your standards are too high.

kswiston

Aren't like all of the Marvel/DC superhero men in their 30s or up? Not to say they were ever ugly, but some look better now simply because of the extra muscle and old-man jawlines. (We've already covered how they likely got that muscle in the other thread)

I don't think that any of the Marvel men are under 30 now (other than the kid playing Spider-Man). Hemsworth is the youngest of the main characters at 34 in a few months. Evans and Pratt are over 35. I think that Aaron Taylor-Johnson was by far the youngest to be cast for one of the superhero roles prior to Spider-Man.

I can't speak for women or any gay men but myself, but I think most men in their 20s and 30s are attractive. Hell, even 40s.

I was 17 first time. My buddy on the other hand said that if he was still a virgin by the time he was 24 to help him lol. Ended up taking him to a strip club where he ended up sleeping with a stripper at the end of the night. Now we always play I'm in love with a stripper when he's around.

I like to think every new experience as losing my virginity again.

Having sex the first time.

Having sex with a girl way out of my league.

Having sex with a girl from another country.

Having sex IN another country.

Having butt sex. Which reminds me, I still haven't put it in a girl's pooper yet, and I'm in my mid-30s. I hope I can do that one day.

Yeah I know, I'm weird that way.

Caelus

19 and haven't lost it (nor have I even kissed a girl), I used to be very overweight and acne-ridden.

I've lost enough weight to gain visible abs and my face is a lot more clear, but I can't fathom that anyone would actually physically desire me. I've sort of lost the motivation to seek anything out, which is a shame. I feel like I've missed out on a lot of things normal high-school males go through.

It's not even that I'd measure my self-worth by the amount of sex I've had, it's just that I can't imagine anyone having any desire for me in the first place.

Spenny

I lost mine at 13 in a bathroom stall during a schools dance. Got to about ten thrusts before she said it really hurt and then I noticed the blood all over my dick. Good times.

Servbot24

Banned
I think I was 23. I don't know how to flirt, haha. I'm 28 now and I've had sex with 4 people but I only truly loved one of them. After that experience sex feels pointless unless I have that same type of commitment.

Top Bottom