• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where can I find the original Village spoilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain you're referring to the spoiler that it was (modern day) construction workers who made the red markings on the doors of the houses.

That spoiler then branched off into two paths;

1) All of the people in the village were ghosts

2) They were the spirits of trees or something along those lines

Grifter

I believe Neo GAF added a new feature called searching.

Anyhow, where'd those rumors come up? Were they off the actual script? A hoax script?

KarishBHR

ok... this is bugging me. Ive seen some things on the net, but not what I was looking for.

Someone please help me out

Grifter

Mike Works said:
You go ahead and search for that year-old thread on this month-old forum. Tell us how that goes.

I did, genius. There's 2-3 threads that explain the old ending here. That's the first thing I did when I got home from the movie since I was avoiding them beforehand.

KarishBHR

Grifter said:
I did, genius. There's 2-3 threads that explain the old ending here. That's the first thing I did when I got home from the movie since I was avoiding them beforehand.

so I searched as well, where is it

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Grifter said:

You're not very intelligent are you?

You'll get along well here. For however long you last.

Grifter

KarishBHR said:
so I searched as well, where is it

I checked again for you...here's the threads I read where people posted the old spoilers:

http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=4247&highlight=village
http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=7879&highlight=village

They're short blurbs (which IIRC were what I saw in the original spoiler threads, dunno if you wanted actual segments of the script.

Freeburn said:
You're not very intelligent are you?

You'll get along well here. For however long you last.

I'm sorry, who are you again? I'm not up on my list of forum personalities. Are you the guy that butts in to not help at all? OK, sorry, I need to stop. My original post was meant to be sarcastically* helpful, which I felt was downright saintly compared to how people treat each other here sometimes. Then I got a snappish reply and was just playfully snapping back (which I thought was part of the fun of GAF).

*may not be a word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom