• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who will have a games showcase first Nintendo or Sony?

Who will show us their first party games first?

• Sony

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
What is going on with Nintendo, they haven’t had a direct since september same day as playstation. When are they going to show us tears of the kingdom? It comes out in 3 months and they still haven’t shown gameplay.

Same with sony for spider-man 2, only its a little bit further away. Whats going on with these companies and showing whats in the pipeline?

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Both sony and nintendo usually do something in February
If that’s the case I don’t understand the thread. If we expect presentations from both in February and that’s the month where they usually do shows then it would seem nothing is ‘going on’ with either Sony or Nintendo?

If that’s the case I don’t understand the thread. If we expect presentations from both in February and that’s the month where they usually do shows then it would seem nothing is ‘going on’ with either Sony or Nintendo?

Expectations don’t usually meet reality. We all expected a sony showcase last year and didn’t get one.

I think we’d all think we’d have seen gameplay of zelda by now, and even a new switch. Doesn’t look like the latter is happening at all

Robb

Gold Member
Expectations don’t usually meet reality.
Definitely, just feels like you’re a month too early with this. If we get nothing in February it’s a fair question to ask.

Anyway I’m hoping we get a showcase from both next month. Looking forward to seeing what’s cooking!

Top Bottom