• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why is no one talking about Exoprimal?

KiteGr

Looks meh.
People wanted a Survival horror game like Dino Crisis, with smart raptors, brutal violence and least possible sci-fi elements. Capcom thought we wanted a sci-fi over-the-top somersaulting gass.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
In the personalization tab. It has other name but the one where the suits are.
Valk, I tried but I can't find anything...

I want to start from the beginning, at 0 lvl as to be able to rewatch the cutscenes form the beginning etc - you're telling me it's possible, right ?

Gojiira

Capcom - Dino Game - NOT DINO CRISIS…Why the fuck would anyone be talking about this meh game? Its literally a slap in the face of DC fans…

In the Capcom leak, they said that this game was designed to be a game popular with Twitch streamers, but it's the weekend after launch and it has 3.7k viewers...
g6cjs0X.png

xrnzaaas

Gamepass is becoming the place mediocre games are dumped lol.

Has any good game debuted on Gamepass? Psychonauts 2?
Yes quite a few, including Plague Tale Requiem and Pentiment which both deserve to be on the podium of the best games of 2022.

But to be fair they are both singleplayer. I think adding a higher budget (and not f2p) multiplayer title usually means that the dev doesn't have enough faith it'll build a decent userbase on its own.

Valkyria

Banned
Valk, I tried but I can't find anything...

I want to start from the beginning, at 0 lvl as to be able to rewatch the cutscenes form the beginning etc - you're telling me it's possible, right ?
Have you finish the first level? It's after that that it's unlocked. Just play with whatever you got and then you can change your appearance again.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Don't really care about exoprimal, but happy for those who enjoy it. Anyway, this dude seems off his meds. I might have to unfollow him on twitter since some of his edgy tweets are a bit too much for my taste.

I mean, he's not exactly wrong, still, the game is fun if you're into non-stop Mech action with buddies.
Have you finish the first level? It's after that that it's unlocked. Just play with whatever you got and then you can change your appearance again.

Hey Valk, yeah, I know that you can change your appearance from the hangar, what I meant though was, starting the whole thing again from scratch - something which is not possible apparently.

Thanks anyways, cheers

LastBattle

Probably put around 10hrs in. Only intended To give it a quick
Try on Gamepass but ended up playing it exclusively over the weekend. Having a blast with it so far. Don’t knock it till you try it. Not sure how long before I tire of it. But so far I’ve found it well worth my time. Crazy, stupid fun!

Top Bottom