• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Finally looked up the Wordle the other day to see what the hype is about, I think this is my fourth day

Wordle 206 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

If I thought about it another second, I probably would have gotten it in two. But I like to cheese it by getting extra letters rather than solving. Not going for the fastest solve, just trying to make sure I don't actually fail. Is that a thing? Do people fail these? I've gone to the last line a couple of times but I'm still hanging in there.

Wordle 205 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

As for the perfect starting word, some guy did an analysis which showed that "soare" is the best one.
Ahhh hell naw, I'm only using real words, not the bullshit words that make it so I'd rather kill myself than play Scrabble.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Got a bit lucky on that third guess but there was only one remaining vowel and it was the first word I thought of that had it and the other two letters.

Wordle 206 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Maiden Voyage

Goldβ„’ Member
Should not have taken this long. I also switched to hardcore mode since that is how I was playing anyway.
Wordle 206 5/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Agent X

I went the full six turns this time.

Wordle 207 6/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

After getting three correct letters in the proper locations in the third turn, it got a little tricky to get those last two letters with the later turns.

Top Bottom