• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Maiden Voyage

Goldβ„’ Member
Playing on hardcore has wound up making this one easier. By round 4 there was really only one word that would work.

Wordle 208 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Kuranghi

I need help, I literally can't even find a valid word to guess with what I have left:

9lD4wwB.jpg

Agent X

It took me six tries again.

Wordle 208 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got the letter A in the wrong position since the first guess, but I struggled trying to figure out where it was supposed to go. I didn't get it right until the fifth guess.

Hustler

Wordle 208 5/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Didn't realize letters can be used twice. Rude awakening on this one, but still got it. Had to use guess #4 to eliminate letters, haha.

Do you all share overall stats as well? So far I'm 4/4 since starting 4 days ago.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Goldβ„’ Member
Honestly, I feel cheated getting it in 2. Second entry was purely a guess based on the few constraints the first guess gave me.

Wordle 209 2/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:

Kev Kev

i love the feeling when a word hits you and youre pretty sure you figured it out, but you havent tried it, so you try it and it actually is correct!

72881980.jpg

Wordle 209 4/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Top Bottom