• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL Ultimate Game Sale starts tomorrow

Z_Y

Is WWE 2K14 any good? I'm not really a Wrestling fan, but WWE All-Stars was pretty good, so I thought I could give a shot another Wrestling game ;)

I'm not a current wrestling fan but there's a lot of stuff in there that will spark some nostalgia if you grew up on the WWF in the 80s and/or jumped back in in the late 90s during the WCW/WWE heyday.

It can be glitchy but ultimately it is still pretty fun. Worth $20, I'd say. I bought it for $40 and splurged for the season pass. NO RAGRATS.

I'm not a current wrestling fan but there's a lot of stuff in there that will spark some nostalgia if you grew up on the WWF in the 80s and/or jumped back in in the late 90s during the WCW/WWE heyday.

It can be glitchy but ultimately it is still pretty fun. Worth $20, I'd say. I bought it for $40 and splurged for the season pass. NO RAGRATS.

I just checked the roster and it looks like there are lots of retro guys, which I really like, will give it a shot. Thanks mate ;)

BlindRage

Looks like oblivion might be apart of tomorrow? $3.75?

P.s- anybody that gets the walking dead s2 episode 1 for free and doesn't need it, I would certainly love it. Grabbed the season pass already

Silky

Banned
YOOO GARDEN WARFARE IS $20? AND ON THE LAST DAY OF THE GS THING.

EWmof.gif
BLESS GAMESTOP
p0QHO.gif

Really hoping ZoE HD and Tales of Vesperia go on sale sometime this week. Been wanting to pick both of them up for a while now and just barely missed getting Tales last time it was on sale.

Hyunkel6

Really hoping ZoE HD and Tales of Vesperia go on sale sometime this week. Been wanting to pick both of them up for a while now and just barely missed getting Tales last time it was on sale.
Isn't ZoE HD abysmal on 360? I'm pretty sure that only the PS3 version got patched.

Kriken

Isn't ZoE HD abysmal on 360? I'm pretty sure that only the PS3 version got patched.

I was thinking that too, for whatever reason, 2 out of 3 of Konami's HD collections got patches on PS3 but not 360
MGS, ZoE and SH, am I missing any?

Wait there's problems with ZoE HD on 360? I thought that it was only Silent Hill HD that had issues because of the game never getting the patch. Does ZoE have the same issues?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Some more deals:

- Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion: $14.99 => $3.74
- CoD Black Ops 2: $59.99 => $29.99
- Red Faction: Armageddon: $29.99 => $6.89

Edit: Throw in the fact PvZ Garden Warfare is $20.09 & Assassin's Creed Liberation HD is $10 & I think we have tomorrow's set of games.

AlexBasch

I kinda want Skyrim because I want to test out the Kinect commands.

How stupid is that.

EDIT: I already beat the game on PS3, platinum and all that and bought it in Steam because why the hell not.

GoxRx

If you are not sure about getting PvZ, I want to say: buy it

It's a great game and it has a good community.

DVCY201

Wait there's problems with ZoE HD on 360? I thought that it was only Silent Hill HD that had issues because of the game never getting the patch. Does ZoE have the same issues?

The initial 360 release had a higher framerate than the PS3 version, often staying above ~45 fps. The PS3 version was reworked by Hexadrive (TWW HD, Okami HD) which brought the framerate up and cleaned up many of the textures and overall improved it.

The 360 version is not unplayable, but the PS3 version is superior on a technical level.

EDIT: I totally forgot, only ZOE2 got patched. ZOE1 is worse on PS3 as it never got patched.

The initial 360 release had a higher framerate than the PS3 version, often staying above ~45 fps. The PS3 version was reworked by Hexadrive (TWW HD, Okami HD) which brought the framerate up and cleaned up many of the textures and overall improved it.

The 360 version is not unplayable, but the PS3 version is superior on a technical level.

EDIT: I totally forgot, only ZOE2 got patched. ZOE1 is worse on PS3 as it never got patched.

Alright, thanks for the info. Guess maybe I should steer clear of this title then.

I loved Liberation, i think this thread is the most I have seen people hate on it haha. I usually see it regarded as one of the strongest AC entries.

-GJ-

I'm a huge fan of the AC-series and I had to review Liberation HD for a website I wrote for. The only reason why I finished it was because I had to review it, otherwise I'd have stopped half way through. Easily the worst entry in the series, and I hate ACIII. Only get it if you're a big fan, and even then it'll probably leave you disappointed.

i bought the vita bundle and was not disappointed at all. Even got the platinum in it

I haven't beaten it, but I don't understand the hate either. There were some slow, annoying sections, but otherwise it was an impressive game on the VIta, and the 360 visual upgrade is huge.

Perhaps it gets worse?

Picked up Fight Night, Probably going for Skate 2. Tempted to get MX vs ATV. I loved MX vs ATV untamed, does anyone know how this one held up?

Montresor

Welp, bought Arkham Black Gate and Darksiders 2.

Shame about the Banjo bundle. I bought Banjo Kazooie years ago to get the full 100% achievement completion in Banjo Nuts N Bolts. So I'll still end up paying full price for Banjo Tooie, regardless of this new deal.

Top Bottom