• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL Ultimate Game Sale starts tomorrow

GoxRx

These are the new deals:

Some more deals:

- Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion: $14.99 => $3.74
- CoD Black Ops 2: $59.99 => $29.99
- Red Faction: Armageddon: $29.99 => $6.89

Edit: Throw in the fact PvZ Garden Warfare is $20.09 & Assassin's Creed Liberation HD is $10 & I think we have tomorrow's set of games.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well TMNT was decent enough for £3.39, quite short and repetitive but it wasn't too bad.

Now just got another £11 on my account to waste, considering Skate 2 but from what I remember from playing all 3 Skate games, it was by far the worst one.

Skate 2 is by far the best of the three. It's the third game that is the dud.

Loved Skate 2 when I had it so completely agree with this. The San Van Classic pack DLC for skate 2 is pretty good as well for those looking for extra places to skate after completing the main game, and they're pretty much the best locations taken straight from Skate 1 and given a facelift in line with Skate 2's style.

IrishNinja

i don't get it; Pac-Man Museum is $5 in OP, and it's marked as 50% off in live, but then i go to buy it, and it's $10

do i need Gold to get the discount?

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Pretty sure Pac-Man Museum is a $20 game. You're getting the correct sale price.

I would have instant bought at $5... Not sure if I want to drop 10 space bucks on it.

zerotol

Banned

I like Skate 2 the best, but Skate 3 did have a couple things going for it: Hardcore mode and you could move a lot faster on foot which made it more convenient to run up a flight of stairs and set a session marker if you wanted to.

Really wish there was a chance for Skate 4 on the new consoles.

Skele7on

Banned
What a mess the website is, go to look at what's out in the sale, then I'm on some weird deal loop. Needless to say the xbox one titles on sale I already own.

And I ditched my 360 ( starting to think prematurely ) and left it at home when I moved out.... ¬_¬ Yay!

But I will say this, why has the Xbox One store have games that aren't out yet within the games section, yet offer no kind of ability to pre order them.

It's literally so stupid..... STEP IT UP, I WILL Pre-Order MANY games if you make this a feature. I can do it on PS4 and I pre order most games I want digitally from there.

Microsoft PLEASE!

Feindflug

Everything? Just do a quick research and weep.

edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wya4XhTPMcc

And:

Tk2v7.png

And that's why Konami titles are rentals or bought used for me after the SH HD/ZoE HD fiasco, well at least they apologized for not giving a fuck about their 360 customers...just fuck you Konami.

Also to everyone interested in the ZoE HD collection as other guys already said just get the PS3 version if you can or even better just get the standalone ZoE2 HD which after the patch from Hexadrive is amazing, the first game still runs like crap and it's not worth playing.

Why is this sale not even on the X360 dashboard? Am I missing something? Also, for some reason, when I try to use my credit/cash amount on my X360 console, it is grayed out when I try to make a purchase. Any ideas as to why?

Why is this sale not even on the X360 dashboard? Am I missing something? Also, for some reason, when I try to use my credit/cash amount on my X360 console, it is grayed out when I try to make a purchase. Any ideas as to why?

Usually when it's greyed out it's because you don't have enough money in the account to make the purchase.

Also, god, the 360 dashboard is so awful. Just trying to buy games on it makes you pine for the relative elegance of the Playstation Store. The PLAYSTATION STORE. Yes, that abomination. I had to search for Skate 2 in order to buy it, there was no sale roundup or even an indication of what was and was not on sale.

Breakage

Usually when it's greyed out it's because you don't have enough money in the account to make the purchase.

Also, god, the 360 dashboard is so awful. Just trying to buy games on it makes you pine for the relative elegance of the Playstation Store. The PLAYSTATION STORE. Yes, that abomination. I had to search for Skate 2 in order to buy it, there was no sale roundup or even an indication of what was and was not on sale.

Yup, it's slow as fuck too.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Is Armageddon the good Red Faction or the shitty Red Faction?

Neither.

I was under the impression that it was always the "shitty" Red Faction, until I played it a few weeks back. As bland as it looks it's a blast to play. The token Red Faction destruction is in full effect, and that gravity gun is the absolute best weapon to have in a destructible world.

Probably one of the biggest gems of the last gen that was passed up.

Neither.

I was under the impression that it was always the "shitty" Red Faction, until I played it a few weeks back. As bland as it looks it's a blast to play. The token Red Faction destruction is in full effect, and that gravity gun is the absolute best weapon to have in a destructible world.

Hmm. Maybe I'll have to pick it up then. Can't beat the price.

Cheddahz

Banned
Can someone hit me up with links for the sales today? Once again, I'm getting confronted with "Page Not Found" pages whenever I look up the games that are on sale

AlexBasch

Skyrim Kinect commands work pretty well. :p I already have the game and all on other platforms but I'm kinda curious to play that way.

I could do the whole mods thing, but keep giving up halfway.

Any chance of assassins creed liberation coming to the Xbone? If not I might go ahead and buy it on the 360.

Probably not I would guess. I grabbed it - for 10 dollars it's a great deal. I never finished it on my Vita as I had to delete it to make space on my measly 16gb card. Looking forward to giving it another go.

jond76

Banned
What a mess the website is, go to look at what's out in the sale, then I'm on some weird deal loop. Needless to say the xbox one titles on sale I already own.

And I ditched my 360 ( starting to think prematurely ) and left it at home when I moved out.... ¬_¬ Yay!

But I will say this, why has the Xbox One store have games that aren't out yet within the games section, yet offer no kind of ability to pre order them.

It's literally so stupid..... STEP IT UP, I WILL Pre-Order MANY games if you make this a feature. I can do it on PS4 and I pre order most games I want digitally from there.

Microsoft PLEASE!

Digital preorder coming soon as per Insomniac in the Sunset TV thread. Sooooooo...soon?

Frog-fu

Banned
I'mma need better sales than this to buy something.

I recently got into Mass Effect and I'm halfway through ME2 (probably a bit further along) so I'm hoping to see ME3 and DLC on sale.

ODDI

Damnit I missed out on the deal for Halo 4 was waiting on the Gamestop promotion.

What are the chances of Sleeping Dogs going on sale?

Top Bottom