• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL Ultimate Game Sale starts tomorrow

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Just 360.

I thought Spencer said more sales would be coming on Xbone? I've been waiting to pick up Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 but I don't want to pay more than $20-30 each.

Gamefly had all 3 of those for $18-$25. Keep an eye on them since the prices fluctuate.

GeekComplex

Neo Member
Crysis 3 is down to 11.99.
2 more yet to be found.
EDIT: Thought Peggle 2 was normally more than 11.99 but appears I was mistaken

statham

PvZ GW worth it? Debating on whether to get it or not while it's still on sale.

I only played the XBO version, but IMO Hell Yea! I'm not into multiplayer shooters that much, but I can't stop playing this game. Lots of kids play it tho, either mute or back out of those games.

2, sorry should have put it.

Anyone know how the achievements are in it? I heard ninjagaidens are supposed to be difficult

2 has some really annoying achievements in it that involve stuff like beating the entire game using only a single weapon, and there's an achievement like that for every weapon in the game.

bidguy

Banned
Didn't pick up anything today, but am thinking about picking up Ninja Gaiden 2 tomorrow. Is it as good as NG1?

its pretty hard even on acolyte which is the easiest mode available. its not as polished as ng black was but its still an amazing game.

about the achievements, the hardest is obvisouly master ninja (which unlocks a gamerpic to boast). theres also 1 achievement for every weapon meaning you have to beat the entire game with every weapon. i think that makes about 9 playthroughs.

the hardest achievements come with the trials dlc. dont know which one i struggled with more it was probably either one of the survival challenges or fighting demon genshin + 6 or 8 multi rocket dudes without health items

some of the challenges are insane like beating every boss one after another in one sitting but all are doable

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Need for Speed: Rivals: $59.99 => $25.19
Ninja Gaiden 2: $29.99 => $5.09
Grand Theft Auto 5: $59.99 => $29.99
Crysis 3: $39.99 => $11.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning: $19.99 => $7.99
Bastion: $14.99 => $3.74

There's tomorrow's deals.

BlindRage

Shit, I never have been good at ninja gaiden games. But I am tempted to buy it for $5

I'm real tempted to see if I can get 1250/1250 as well

GTAV for 29$?

wow. I imagine anyone who wanted it pretty much had it by now, but if you haven't gotten the game yet- by all means it's worth 30bucks

kingkitty

I'm so sad Dragon Age 2 is 20 bucks again...

maybe I can get it for cheap at the local gamestop...

I also gotta buy Dragon Age Awakenings as well...

frogger

Shit, I never have been good at ninja gaiden games. But I am tempted to buy it for $5

I am a decent NG player, getting 1250/1250 is impossible for me. It will be one of these angry video game nerd moments.

Can anyone recommend Amalur and give a comparison to what it plays like? I thought it looked a bit like Fable when it came out but I'm not sure if that's totally off base.

bidguy

Banned

is that rivals on xbox one ?

bidguy

Banned

its definitely possible but its gonna take a lot of time

the timer on the menu was at 200 hours when i got 1250

Top Bottom