• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL Ultimate Game Sale starts tomorrow

PowderedToast

Is Skate 2 worth it? Haven't played a skating game since Tony Hawk on the PS1/PS2. Also does it have local multiplayer?
yep, its great. I think it has pass the pad multiplayer in form of skate mode, but can't remember for sure.

teaser for tomorrow is bioshock infinite.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
The Bridge looked cool, was about to buy it, and then....

I own it on Steam already :(

If you have a PS3, Double Dragon Neon is on sale for $.99 this weekend only.

Not in Europe though, regional sales suck! And tbh, I really never touch my PS3 anymore. Moved to PS4 earlier in the year, but I still have my 360 plug in (as I did not get an Xbox One yet).

Anyways, here is hoping for some above average, decent, but not spectacular sales tomorrow

TonyJZX

Banned
forza horizon season pass was on sale before for under $10?

i bought it on a whim after finishing forza horizon

the season pass isnt that good and the rally dlc is boring

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Kind of wish there was a sale on fighting games to go with EVO....or at least Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus.

GunBR

yep, its great. I think it has pass the pad multiplayer in form of skate mode, but can't remember for sure.

teaser for tomorrow is bioshock infinite.

Really hope that they put the DLC on sale too
I want to play the Burial at Sea, but 19 bucks in DLC seems too much

I am really hoping for the Titanfall Season Pass to on on sale, alongside the game. I already have all of the original achievements done, besides Gen 10. I'd like to go through my last Gen on new maps.

SirKhalid

I thought we wanted the season pass for Infinite.

I am really hoping for the Titanfall Season Pass to on on sale, alongside the game. I already have all of the original achievements done, besides Gen 10. I'd like to go through my last Gen on new maps.

It's a game sale so I don't think season pass will go on sale. The season pass on the first post was because of the Deals of the Week.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
So far I only got Darksiders 2 out of this. Pretty good game and maybe a little better than the first one. I only have $4.99 left on Xbox Bucks so I was hoping for a decent title tomorrow for that price. If not, I might snag either PoP or Gears 3.

So far I only got Darksiders 2 out of this. Pretty good game and maybe a little better than the first one. I only have $4.99 left on Xbox Bucks so I was hoping for a decent title tomorrow for that price. If not, I might snag either PoP or Gears 3.
Remember, PoP is a daily deal that ends today.

Top Bottom