• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL Ultimate Game Sale starts tomorrow

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pretty disappointing sale overall.

Was on the fence about Trials Fusion but I found out they removed custom local multiplayer levels for some idiotic reason so now I'm leaning towards a no.

Vamphuntr

I'm surprised MS couldn't get more publishers on board for more deals. It really seems they were scraping the bottom of the barrel with this sale. No arcade games got deals either.

Pretty poor overall.

I didn't buy Gears 3 because I'm hoping for a Halo: MC-like situation with Gears >_>

I don't see that happening any time soon. 343i is enormous so they can handle a lot at once. I don't think Black Tusk has the resources to make something like that and Gears 4 at the same time, even if they just did a simple port.

Hyunkel6

I only got Dead Rising - Off the Record and Walking Dead - 400 Days.

Last year's sales were much better, but great deals for those that did not play Gears 3, Bioshock Infinite and Vanquish.

it has to happen tho. like for sure.

1080p/60fps all up in here!

Is it weird that even though I love Gears 1, 2 and 3 I couldn't care less about remastered versions of those game? I just don't have the urge to replay those games no matter how much better they may look or play. I just don't.

So, Gaf is Off the Record any good?

OTR is the game that got me to like the series. I disliked DR2 when I played it at launch, but later tried OTR and loved it. Went back to DR2 when it was free with gold last year and loved it then.

The price is good, and if you want more Dead Rising, I say get it.

SZips

I only picked up Skate 2 during this sale. I also picked up ODST despite not being on sale just to finish out my Halo game collection (ignoring Halo Wars) since I never owned that one (yet have played and beat it).

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I only picked up Skate 2 during this sale. I also picked up ODST despite not being on sale just to finish out my Halo game collection (ignoring Halo Wars) since I never owned that one (yet have played and beat it).
Why ignore Halo Wars? I don't really like RTS games but was really surprised how good it was. In fact, I just played ODST again and right afterwards played Halo Wars and I actually liked HW better! It's an awesome game and easy to learn.

I don't see that happening any time soon. 343i is enormous so they can handle a lot at once. I don't think Black Tusk has the resources to make something like that and Gears 4 at the same time, even if they just did a simple port.

Get another Studio to help out? I mean 343 got lots of help from other studios for the MCC.
[Certain Affinity, Saber Interactive, Ruffian Games]

Definitely want a Gears Collection to happen.

Finally decided to pick up the witcher 2 on 360. I got it on steam a while back and it just doesn't run well on my PC. Like I should be able to run it, but no matter what I do it just runs like ass. At least on 360 it will work, and it was only $10 so I'm just glad I'll finally be able to enjoy it before the witcher 3 comes out.

Finally decided to pick up the witcher 2 on 360. I got it on steam a while back and it just doesn't run well on my PC. Like I should be able to run it, but no matter what I do it just runs like ass. At least on 360 it will work, and it was only $10 so I'm just glad I'll finally be able to enjoy it before the witcher 3 comes out.

it's a fantastic port

BajiRav

I can't buy Gears of War 3 for some reason :/ been trying for past 24+hrs. Tried both credit card and account balance methods.

DaekRos.jpg

Top Bottom