• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360: NBA Live 06 pic

DMczaf

01.jpg

Calidor

not impressive at all, in fact Fight Nigh 2 for GameCube has similar graphics

ea-sports-fight-night-round-2-20050222023308723.jpg

plus the animations of NBA sucked so much on the E3 trailers, they moved like marionettes

Borys

Banned
Wario64 said:
next gen am crying

That's just... that's just...

:lol

...should be the motto of every single 360 thread here on GAF.

I just can't imagine what will happen in Revolution threads (with screenshots).

sangreal

Looking real good. Still has that papery feel that most game faces have though, in my opinion.

Hopefully they'll improve on the crowd before release. I imagine they will since thats something that can be reused accross their sports lineup.

newsguy

Damn, some of you guys are being harsh. I think it looks good. Compare it to the faces from live 2005, huge difference.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i thought it looked pretty fucking great myself. a bit freaky though. and it looks to me that that sweat animates.... wonder what it looks like in motion

DMczaf

StrikerObi said:
This stuff is real. I watched it running in EA's Next Gen Lab. I saw people playing it.

FIFA still looks better.

How did the players move in NBA Live 360? No hints of ice skating running?

golem

StrikerObi said:
This stuff is real. I watched it running in EA's Next Gen Lab. I saw people playing it.

FIFA still looks better.
the fifa clip in the hd trailer video looked pretty meh... did the actual running version have much better graphics ?

newsguy said:
e3-2004-nba-live-2005-screens-200405110237529.jpg

01.jpg

Pretty big difference if you ask me. The lips especially.

Dude, we know it's a huge jump. Just ignore the few that aren't looking to be impressed. I guess they'll have to wait for the PS3 version before they get their comedown.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Looks pretty good to me.

It looks very promising. I cannot wait to see it in motion.

"audience looks like it could be done on the DS."

I assume we are seeing depth of field so it is not possible to tell from one shot.

nitewulf

CabbageRed said:
I assume we are seeing depth of field so it is not possible to tell from one shot.
i am trying to troll to an extent no one hasnt been able to yet, alright?
now please, go on about your business and let me do my thing. :D

nitewulf

Neex said:
What? Do you know anything?
lot of math, rudimentary biology, some physics, basic chemistry, almost nothing about politics, shitloads about music, so on and so forth.
so you wanna have sex?

Trojan X

Banned
Actually he is sweating. Sweating is the new feature sell point like the shiny helmet was for the first Madden on the PS2. :D At E3 they showed this extensively... But personally, I'm waiting for Visual Concept's new NBA game.

newsguy

DMczaf said:
Another victim of domestic violence :(

Leave him, baby! He doesn't hit you out of love!

I would agree here if we were talking football or baseball, but not roundball. The only comment I can make is that with every game this gen NBA Live improved over it's predecessor and hopefully that rolls over into the next-gen.

Top Bottom