• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360: NBA Live 06 pic

DMczaf

The ad had Pistons vs. Sonics, it was the final seconds of the 4th quarter. Billups (or was it Hamilton?) hits a 3 to give them a 1 pt lead. Sonics take a timeout. Sonics run their play, Radmanovic gets open and shoots. He misses the shot, but Ray Allen goes over Ben Wallace for the tip-in dunk for the win, while knocking Ben Wallace down.

DMczaf said:
The ad had Pistons vs. Sonics, it was the final seconds of the 4th quarter. Billups (or was it Hamilton?) hits a 3 to give them a 1 pt lead. Sonics take a timeout. Sonics run their play, Radmanovic gets open and shoots. He misses the shot, but Ray Allen goes over Ben Wallace for the tip-in dunk for the win, while knocking Ben Wallace down.

Talk about a fantasy world.

Zep

Banned
Pimpwerx said:
I hope that's an animated transparency and bump-mapped. It looks good enough. But EA still seems behind in art talent again. WTF. That doesn't really look like Ray Allen, all jokes aside. I'm not convinced they're gonna improve much this gen from what they did last gen. PEACE.

i think thats a really good Ray Allen they have...if you watched sonic games you would know that man is very skinny, and his arms are just like that...

Lets see if they mapped his big ass calf muscles.

sangreal

03ball.jpg

nathkenn

Borg Artiste
I dug the relflection effect on the court they had in the build I played. I hope we release some screens of our game soon

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
that new shot looks pretty awesome. love the detail on the ball, and dont think you'd notice its not perfectly round in any gameplay scenario, so who cares. nice dof too.

so, where is this commercial?

dorio

Banned
nathkenn said:
I dug the relflection effect on the court they had in the build I played. I hope we release some screens of our game soon
Can I ask if you guys have betakits yet, nath?

nathkenn

Borg Artiste
dorio said:
Can I ask if you guys have betakits yet, nath?

fancy black ones, i hope they give me one. They took my alpha kit away to give to someone else =( I've heard some things about other console devkits I need to poke around and see one. I wonder if it's more huge than the ps2 devkit

dorio

Banned
nathkenn said:
fancy black ones
Thanks, how's your game coming? Still think you will surpass that prerendered video?

Someone needs to get a pic of the new beta kits. Blim you out there.

nathkenn

Borg Artiste
dorio said:
Thanks, how's your game coming?

Things are picking up pace, looks awesome. I can't wait until EA decides to show some more media from it. It's always fun to read about. I cant wait to see my name in the credits ;)

and yes

dorio

Banned
nathkenn said:
fancy black ones, i hope they give me one. They took my alpha kit away to give to someone else =( I've heard some things about other console devkits I need to poke around and see one. I wonder if it's more huge than the ps2 devkit
If you mean the ps3 kits there is a pic of one on this forum.

DMczaf

Hmm, so Madden is running on beta kits now? Mmmmmmm...er wait! Stop it! I cant take this! :(

*continues to wait*

Start working faster! :p

nathkenn

Borg Artiste
DMczaf said:
Hmm, so Madden is running on beta kits now? Mmmmmmm...er wait! Stop it! I cant take this! :(

*continues to wait*

Start working faster! :p

I'm already taking on extra work because im ahead of schedule, any niners fans here?

DMczaf

nathkenn said:
I'm already taking on extra work because im ahead of schedule, any niners fans here?

Nope, none. Everyone hates the Niners here on GAF, especially FrenchMovieTheme. He wishes the franchise was never born.

DMczaf

nathkenn said:
anything special about the stadium I might need to know about? ;)

Don't forget Alex Smith's Party Room complete with Bubble beds, located right across from the visting team's locker room.

img8415997.jpg

If it's in the game...

MbGCaM

I hope FIFA will look as fantastic as Madden and NBA Live...

I'm Spanish, I love Soccer and I want a decent Soccer game for 360!!

DMczaf

Do you know the guy working on Tampa Bay's stadium?

Tell him we have signs on the walls in the back of the endzones

madden-nfl-06-20050418112217527.jpg

122604_JBidwell01.jpg

:)

newsguy

DMczaf said:
Old n' busted

05.jpg

New hotness!!

03ball.jpg

Damn, that Wade looks nothing like him. I love the rack focus in the new pic. It would be absolutely awesome if they implemented some sort of depth of field softness in replays, it would make people actually watch them.

Zep

Banned
newsguy said:
Damn, that Wade looks nothing like him. I love the rack focus in the new pic. It would be absolutely awesome if they implemented some sort of depth of field softness in replays, it would make people actually watch them.

didnt you get on me before about saying that looks nothing like Wade?

newsguy

DaddyZ said:
didnt you get on me before about saying that looks nothing like Wade?

I'm talking about the pic that I quoted which is this gen. Now go compare that to the one I was talking about.

newsguy

DMczaf said:
Work now?

Unfortunately. Is your local news on now, if not then I'm moving where you live :D I hope the NCAA Football league games aren't at this time on weekends :(

EDIT: I see the 2nd pic now. It's odd that this screen looks so different from the one you posted there. Maybe from an older build?

05.jpg

Why have EA not posted one video of their new games that has the kind of relatively static cameras that an actual video game has to have in order to be playable?

They're choosing deliberate cut-scene/arty shots in order to impress us. I want to see games. How much do you suppose youre gonna get to see a fore-focused shot of a spalding ball on the fucking floor?

Top Bottom