• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Bethesda Developer Direct 25th January (8pm UK / 3pm ET / 12pm PT)

TLZ

Banned
Tom Cruise What GIF
I just woke up. Come here and saw the live thread 😁

Oh and there's no aus time so I asked.

Last edited:

GHG

cmon dont try to sound smart using big words , a big boy like urself should admitt that replying with "this cant be a real post" is making fun of the guy

And why do you think that is?

Never mind me. I'm just searching for the "big words".

Confused Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Honestly I tend to regret it when I step outside the ATVI acquisition thread. I know there have been some bad takes there but step outside and it's the festival of stupid.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Its kanda daunting how massive the Elder Scrolls universe is... I'm reluctant to mess with it because of that. Where do you even start...
Do you like single player games better than MMOs? Start with Skyrim.
Do you like MMOs better than single player games? Start with the base game of The Elder Scrolls Online.

All these "expansions" for ESO are neat but are 100% optional. ESO is weird in the way that you can have the "main quest" for each expansion active at once - so all they really do is unlock new areas, new quests, and some new classes. If you want to get the most bang for your buck, you can buy the latest chapter (currently High Isle) which comes with all the previous chapters (Morrowind, Summerset, Elsweyr, Greymoor, and Blackwood). There are other smaller zone DLCs you can buy, but I'd recommend just playing the base game first and deciding later which ones you want.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Well xbox is doing the nintendo thing and is working at some level.. starve your fans long enough and everything you pump out is f*great ... at least with nintendo you get some masterpieces from time to time

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Knew I'd get flak from that. My personal favorite is Oblivion, but I'm not going to tell someone who hasn't ever played any games in the series to start with the one that's nearly legally old enough to drive.

Isa

Just got done watching it and I really liked it. It covered the games plus one neat addition. Apart from Minecraft I'm looking forward to them all, now moreso than ever. I wish we got a date for Forza, it looks so nice. Arkane continues to make games I really enjoy playing and this time with my group. I like the format they went with, it was pretty well done. Can't wait to get my hands on Starfield. I say good job Xbox.

sachos

Hi-Fi Rush was a great surprise, Forza looks really good but Redfall i dont know, im still not too sure about it. Gameplay and graphics looked kinda undherwelming, especially the interiors.

Corndog

Banned
Yea this is definitely the worst side of THIS forum. Stupid and their toy fanboyism is for the stupid low iq lords.

I mean companies literally use them as free marketing. imagine being sn advertiser but not getting payed 1 cent and then shitting on youtubers who get money for it and free hardware.
And mods just ignore it.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Its bullshit that they didnt address the forza delay head on, first they lied about a spring release than snuck that delay in their. Fuck that. Im so sick of devs and publishers lying about release dates

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Its bullshit that they didnt address the forza delay head on, first they lied about a spring release than snuck that delay in their. Fuck that. Im so sick of devs and publishers lying about release dates
Forza monthly is tomorrow and Xbox and Turn 10 has to be hearing the grumblings of not giving a release date

2024? Like some sort of fiscal 2024 that starts in 2023? Or like calendar?
The wording used was "Its not close, I could see another year of work"

Varteras

Gold Member
Drama is the clickbait of Forums. I see this also a lot on Hardware Magazine Forums Amd vs nvidia etc.….they get banned but only after a while. Forums cant live from air and love alone sadly.
You can have a very healthy forum that encourages debate without insults and stupidity. Even let things slide from time to time. A cheeky jab here and there should be fine. But I've gone from praising the mods on this forum to wondering if some of them are just alts of the people who engage in the stupid.

Freeza93

Banned
You can have a very healthy forum that encourages debate without insults and stupidity. Even let things slide from time to time. A cheeky jab here and there should be fine. But I've gone from praising the mods on this forum to wondering if some of them are just alts of the people who engage in the stupid.
A Forum lives through advertisements and premium(gold here).

We are also in a gaming forum so you will encounter iq70 to 140.

but it could be much worse so…

Forza monthly is tomorrow and Xbox and Turn 10 has to be hearing the grumblings of not giving a release date

The wording used was "Its not close, I could see another year of work"
I expect Starfield to come out, at the latest, at the end of this year.
There is no excuse on why it should be pushed into 2024.

Very nicely put together, loved the production value and the direction. Everything looked good to me, all worth playing on Gamepass. Although I doubt I’ll try Minecraft come to think of it.

Wasn’t interested in Redfall previously, but it looks like there’s a lot more to it than I previously thought. Interested now for sure.

Forza looked amazing. Surprised there’s no date though.

Best thing about all of these events are the fanboys desperately downplaying them, whichever side just showed something. Completely hilarious.

Top Bottom