• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your top 5 sexual fantasies

Kev Kev

All my fantasies involve my wife.
tenor.gif

TheMan

take a bath ending in a creampie with
Hitomi Tanka
Ivanka Trump
Karina Hart

Not simultaneously, just one on one is fine

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
getting a hand job and paying off my student loans at the same time
oh
and
Tatiana Shmaylyuk

Last edited:

tkscz

Jeeze some of ya'll are boring, get fun with it

1. Bound gagged while she's sitting on my chest, heal on croutch
2. Older woman on public transportation giving a stealth handy
3. Forced to eat (a VERY LARGE) ass
4. bound and having my face sat on
5. Banging several women at my job in my office.

ExpandKong

Banned
Jeeze some of ya'll are boring, get fun with it

Brother you have not flexed on someone until you’ve blown out some kid’s mother’s back, given her a facial, and eaten the last of his Lucky Charms the next morning because he called you an asshole the day before.

But I’ve thought of a real one: I would like to be the meat in a Kim Klacik/Kayleigh McEnany sandwich. Bonus points if Kayleigh busts out her notebook the next day to let me know everything I did wrong.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Brother you have not flexed on someone until you’ve blown out some kid’s mother’s back, given her a facial, and eaten the last of his Lucky Charms the next morning because he called you an asshole the day before.

But I’ve thought of a real one: I would like to be the meat in a Kim Klacik/Kayleigh McEnany sandwich. Bonus points if Kayleigh busts out her notebook the next day to let me know everything I did wrong.
Brillant. Let's be friends.

Mine get increasingly weird and physically impossible as they go on, so I'll just leave it at number 5: BDSM week long threesome with (in their prime) Kelly Brook and Gillian Anderson.

Let's just say 4 and 3 would have involved cloning and someone getting a lobotomy, and leave it at that.

John_Ryder

Putting my butthole on a girls butthole and then we kinda poop back and forth in each other buttholes. Forever.
I remember there was a Brazilian video where 5 or 6 ladies tried to do that for 60 minutes. If I remember correctly, in the end they didn't manage to do that as smoothly as you would like but there were lots of poop and vomit involved.

Mossybrew

Honestly had most of mine met earlier in life. These days, the only one left would be, 20-something with daddy issues that wants FWB sex with older dude once or twice a month.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I remember there was a Brazilian video where 5 or 6 ladies tried to do that for 60 minutes. If I remember correctly, in the end they didn't manage to do that as smoothly as you would like but there were lots of poop and vomit involved.
Swap.avi

it’s pretty tame by today’s standards

1-5. Doggy-stylin' the 5 most powerful ladies in the office, in front of the entire office. "Everything in the world is about sex, except for sex; sex is about power" ... or something like that.

A woman denying me an orgasm. Good boys cum when she says so.
Dammit TaySan... I respect you for your thick skin, but you're making it harder and harder by the post

TaySan

Banned
To add to my post to sleep with a mixed girl or a girl with a nice booty. :p

I wish i still kept in touch with this girl that was half Saudi/Chinese American and she was beautiful, but her family was ultra conservative and wouldn't approve a white/jewish dude seeing her. XD

Last edited:
Markie Post in that milfy late 80s/mid 90s era. Here she is in 1992 according to google pics at age 40ish.

This is the kind of milf I always wanted.

3984EDCD00000578-3851798-Markie_Post-a-63_1476889988957.jpg
740full-markie-post.jpg
f6ef2395b59afe90b065ed82326d5cf7.jpg
1f8d0e975d6f0d2a7e9c8fd5bbd3f6f3.jpg

Mine get increasingly weird and physically impossible as they go on, so I'll just leave it at number 5: BDSM week long threesome with (in their prime) Kelly Brook and Gillian Anderson.

Let's just say 4 and 3 would have involved cloning and someone getting a lobotomy, and leave it at that.
As Dommes or subs? Please say Dommes.

0_Kelly-Brook-1425854
0_Kelly-Brook-1425858
0_Kelly-Brook-1425860
0_Kelly-Brook-1425861
1QFH2t4.jpg
1jCvf6A.jpg

I have another fake I love of Gillian as a Domme but it's one I can show only in PM. ;););)

I don't doubt it.

UOeUsrP.gif

Swap.avi

UOeUsrP.gif

Pejo

Swap.avi

I nearly threw up just reading the description.

I've always wanted to walk a girl that I barely know around an area I don't live in while she's blindfolded in a trench coat, otherwise completely naked and with bells clipped on to her nipples. Iunno why.

For celebs, I've had a thing for Alison Brie for a while.

Top Bottom