• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup Final |OT| Germany defeats Argentina 1-0 after extra time

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Just some casual Basketball yesterday evening

10414484_10152525816114723_2568886800790035707_n.jpg

Dat Schweinsteiger
He's the best. Schweinstylin!

Ok. Someone needs to explain to me why (give me a legitimate reason) Brazil and Argentina actively root against each other with such hatred. I would they think they would support each other considering they are neighbors/in the same conference. For instance, I'll always root for B1G teams even if they are rivals of my alma mater.

Confederation support seems to only be a CONCACAF thing. Actual rivals want each other to lose regardless of federation.

darknil

Part of the pre-match should be GER and ARG fans photo competition in the thread.

Eh.. I'm just bored until the match starts.

Carlius

Banned
i love people claiming that germany will destroy argentina. sure. cause you raped ghana, and usa, and algeria. am sorry, but i never saw germany playing well, specially against brazil. In fact, i saw brazil playing bad, thats it. we will see. germany has a tough game ahead.

Messi and Mascherano and tiki taka's germany stealed from Guardiola's.

I don't think that you actually know what tiki taka means. Not every possession game is tiki taka. The Dutch used a possession game in the 70s (Total Football), van Gaal used it in the 90s with Ajax and now Germany's playing a possession game. But not every possession game is tiki taka. Sorry to say, mate.

ronito

Guys, I'm so sad. I mean we're all going to have to wait 4 years to watch football again (according to most of what GAF says about GAF posters about football).

See you in 4 years!

Onyar

I don't think that you actually know what tiki taka means. Not every possession game is tiki taka. The Dutch used a possession game in the 70s (Total Football), van Gaal used it in the 90s with Ajax and now Germany's playing a possession game. But not every possession game is tiki taka. Sorry to say, mate.

Agree, possession doesnt mean tiki taka, but pushing their defenses with the strikers is.
That's my opicion ofc, I watch Germany and see a lot of similarity with that style.

Arjen

Guys, I'm so sad. I mean we're all going to have to wait 4 years to watch football again (according to most of what GAF says about GAF posters about football).the

See you in 4 years!

But.. clubfootball is starting soon.

Saganator

Wish I could watch with the rest of the world. I have to work. If there is OT, I should be home in time to see it.

Germany is gonna dominate.

Kabouter

Guys, I'm so sad. I mean we're all going to have to wait 4 years to watch football again (according to most of what GAF says about GAF posters about football).

See you in 4 years!

European Super Cup is in like a month, no big deal.

lol, Fred has announced he quit the Brazilian national team.

andnothingofvaluewaslost.jpg

While Fred played a shit tournament, him taking so much of the blame is stupid and unfair. It was really a team effort.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom