• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A new DICE Battlefield for Holiday 2016, Titanfall 2 and Mass Effect 4 by March 2017

CryptiK

Titanfall 2 doesn't need a campaign if it wants to be MP only it needs to actually flesh the content out on that side. Maps, weapons, skins etc etc. Gotta keep people entertained.

Titanfall 2 doesn't need a campaign if it wants to be MP only it needs to actually flesh the content out on that side. Maps, weapons, skins etc etc. Gotta keep people entertained.

But they wanted to throw in a campaign originally. So if they got the time and budget, I would imagine they would try to aim at that.

ON XBONE I reckon?
Because on PC is literally dead.

No, on PC. I'll be playing in a tourney on Saturday. :)

However, I also know everyone who plays CTF by name.

titanfallgif173s2m.gif

CryptiK

But they wanted to throw in a campaign originally. So if they got the time and budget, I would imagine they would try to aim at that.
I'd rather that time and budget go into making a good game. Battlefield started throwing in campaigns and look what happened to the quality of the games.

I'd rather that time and budget go into making a good game. Battlefield started throwing in campaigns and look what happened to the quality of the games.

I get that for the older Battlefield players, the value is in MP for that game. But for me, I've had incredible fun with the Bad Company campaigns and BF4 had a really well put together campaign for what it was.

But if something had to give, it would be the campaign and the game would be better for it. I would be sad it was gone, but I could see why it would make business sense to remove it.

jesu

Looking forward to a bigger badder better Titanfall.
No need for a campaign, just flesh out the horde mode and have all maps playable against bots too imo.

EA is like Ubisoft except that their big games generally reach the potential everyone hopes for when they see the trailer. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Battlefield October, ME November/December, TF2 March
Titanfall vs GOWIV, don't think they want a piece of that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kill3r7

I get that for the older Battlefield players, the value is in MP for that game. But for me, I've had incredible fun with the Bad Company campaigns and BF4 had a really well put together campaign for what it was.

But if something had to give, it would be the campaign and the game would be better for it. I would be sad it was gone, but I could see why it would make business sense to remove it.

The mainline BF single player experience ranges from awful to generic. There is little need for it outside of appeasing solo players. That said, a good campaign will go a long way in expanding the userbase.

CryptiK

You arent getting Bad Company for a long time and BF3 and 4 Campaigns were universally panned for being awful.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
DICE has had a lot of jobs overtime for what's assuredly Battlefield's singleplayer so I wouldn't worry about that not existing.

So we can probably expect Titanfall 2 to come out in March 2017 and Mass Effect: Andromeda to actually come out closer to Fall 2017, got it.

Skitchin' 2
Please be World War II, please be World War II.
Please make this new Battlefield WW2.

I sick of this modern dudebro realism Battlefields.
Too few weapons, attachments and items to grind for. Best we can hope for is probably if they ever decide BF1943 II is worth it. Or maybe a DLC pack.

Main thing I'm hoping for is an unlock system that's not terrible.
It's a bit sad that this is the main thing I'm hoping for, and that it probably won't happen.

Megatron

Theyre go ing to release titanfall 2 and mass effect 4 between january and march 2017? Thats hard to believe. One of those will probably be delayed.

Top Bottom