• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

RBH

c552336eee9b179b4d6aea2a.jpg

Keep on checking these calendars throughout the week for all of Amazon's Black Friday deals:

Video Games calendar: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1978508002&pf_rd_i=8021566011

Movies & TV calendar: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1978508002&pf_rd_i=8021566011

Music calendar: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1978508002&pf_rd_i=8021566011

Computer software calendar: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1978508002&pf_rd_i=8021566011

Gold Box deals: http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/all-deals?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=gbdp_A1GL4B8GU7OQDK_B00BGA9WK2

General link for Amazon's Black Friday deals: http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday/b?node=384082011

These calendars are not final right now. Amazon will be filling out these calendars with more and more deals as Black Friday gets closer.

For those of you asking when certain items will go on sale, these calendars will provide all of that information leading up to Black Friday. So these are the links that you'll want to keep checking.

All times listed are local times, according to your time zone

1JXl1ia.png

HnNjfOk.png

Wt7mL3M.png

2EUn9kv.png

AgnIc4S.png

CtfJgwB.png

Today, Amazon.com announced Black Friday deals will start even earlier this year, beginning on Friday, November 21, and adding new deals as often as every ten minutes for eight straight days. Plus, Amazon will introduce three coveted Deals of the Day starting on Thanksgiving at midnight, as well as three more on Black Friday – this is in addition to thousands of limited-time Lightning Deals at amazon.com/blackfriday. Customers can shop Amazon on any device, including smartphones and tablets, and enjoy top Black Friday deals anytime and anywhere.

Amazon Prime members will continue to receive 30-minutes early access to select Lightning Deals, including many sought-after Black Friday deals. By taking advantage of Prime early access, members will get the first pick of some of the hottest gifts and holiday essentials. Start a free trial of Amazon Prime at amazon.com/prime.

"Our customers are redefining Black Friday shopping. They want to stay home with family, enjoy some turkey and football and shop the hottest deals from their phone, tablet or PC,” said Steve Shure, Amazon Vice President Worldwide Marketing. “Starting November 21, we will add new deals as often as every 10 minutes, for eight days, including tech, toys, tools and more.”

This year, Amazon customers can also shop Black Friday deals while also giving to the charity of their choice. Start at smile.amazon.com/blackfriday, find the same deals, but with one added bonus - Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase to the favorite charity.

Following are examples of some of the door-buster deals that will be available at various times between November 21 and Black Friday at amazon.com/blackfriday:

Electronics:

Up to 45% off select Samsung TVs including: Samsung 40-inch Smart 1080p LED TV for $328; Samsung 55-inch Curved Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV for $1,298
32-inch LED TV, $79
40-inch 1080p LED TV, $119
Toshiba 50-inch LED TV, $199
VIZIO 55-inch Smart LED TV, $478
LG 65-inch 120 Hz LED TV, $648
Samsung 55-inch Smart LED 4K Ultra HD TV, $899
Save up to 20% on Intel-powered laptops and 2-in-1s
LG G3 and HTC One M8 smart phones for $0.01 with a new 2 year contract
Top selling DSLR with two-lenses for under $500
Select Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones, $199.99
Xbox One console at the lowest price ever from Amazon, plus over $150 value in digital content
Roku LT Streaming Media Player, $28
Panasonic Smart 3D Blu-Ray Player, $35
Plantronics Bluetooth Headset, $19.99

Toys:

50% off Amazon exclusive Lincoln Logs Redwood Junction, $40.00
50% off Amazon exclusive Crayola Imagination Art Case, $19.00
Buy one, get one free - Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Toys
Up to 40% off select Lionel Train sets, including Lionel Trains Coca-Cola Holiday G-Gauge Train Set
LeapFrog LeapBand, $24.99

Books, Movies and Music:

More than 50 Kindle books for $1.99 each including titles from Philip K. Dick and Ann Patchett
80% off The Complete Sherlock Holmes Heirloom Collection
More than 80% off Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey, Collector’s Edition
50% off Diary of a Wimpy Kid Box of Books 1-8, plus The Do-It-Yourself Book
Save on popular books starting at 40% off
Save on autographed albums including Sam Hunt’s Montevallo and Michael W Smith’s The Spirit of Christmas
Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 90% on over 90 movies and TV shows
Up to 58% off 11,000+ popular movies and TV shows including X-Men: Days of Future Past, Friends: The Complete Series, Downton Abbey, and more

Wine:

Amazon Wine will feature deep discounts starting at 60% off on over 100 unique wines

Sports:

Up to 40% off TaylorMade Drivers (11/28 only)
Save Over 40% Off FT7 Polar Heart Rate Monitor

Kitchen:

30% off Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffeemaker, 1-Liter (White)
Artisan brand stocking stuffers under $25, including select baking sheets and baking mats
Shun DMS0212 Classic 2-Piece Knife Set, $199.95
Mercer Culinary Genesis 6-Piece Forged Knife Block Set (Steel/Black), $107.00
Wilton Avanti Everglide Metal-Safe Non-Stick 12-Cup Muffin Pan, $10.95
John Boos Chop-N-Slice 20” x 15” Maple Cutting Board, $39.99
Printed Damask Chef Kitchen Apron, $9.99

Patio, Lawn & Garden:

More than 50% off Black & Decker LSW20 20-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Sweeper
More than 40% off Cuisinart CGG-240 All Foods Roll-Away Gas Grill
More than 40% off Vivere UHSDO9 Double Hammock with Space-Saving Steel Stand (Tropical)
60% off Perky-Pet No/No Red Cardinal Bird Feeder

Arts, Crafts & Sewing:

Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Extra-High Sewing Speed Sewing Machine, under $100
Brother LS2125i Easy-to-Use, Everyday Sewing Machine, under $50

Tools and Home Improvement:

Nest Learning Thermostat, $199
$25 off with $100 purchase of select tools from Makita, Bosch and DEWALT
$25 off with $125 purchase of select tools from Dremel
$10 off with $50 purchase of select tools from STANLEY, Black & Decker, RotoZip, SKIL and TEKTON
20% off select DEWALT tool accessories with qualifying tool purchase

Home and Pets:

Up to 30% off select Dyson products, including vacuums and heating/cooling fans
Up to 20% off select Petmate Chuckit! Pet Toys

Automotive:

Up to 65% off select scan tools and diagnostic readers
Up to 60% off select car care products, including 3M Complete Car Care Kit
Up to 50% off select cargo car top carriers
Up to 40% off Rugged Ridge X-Clamps and LED Light Kits
Up to 40% off custom-fit floor mats, including Husky Liners
33% off PowerAll Portable Power Bank and Car Jump Starter

Baby:

Save on car seats and strollers including 35% off select Graco strollers, car seats and 20% off Maxi-Cosi car seats, strollers and accessories
Save $250 or more on Samsung baby care washers
50% off Levana Sophia Video Baby Monitor
Save up to 40% on select BABYBJORN bouncers, travel cribs and carriers
Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop diaper bags
Select Columbia fleece for baby boys and girls, $17.99
Baby girls Calvin Klein and Nautica clothing sets, under $15
Baby boys Calvin Klein clothing sets, under $15

Fashion:

Select women’s and men’s sweaters, under $20
Select women’s boots, under $50
50% off Vince Camuto Handbag
50% off men’s Patagonia shoes
$14 Amazon exclusive Girls’ Bathrobe and Slipper Sets
50% off Amazon exclusive 'The LEGO Movie' Watch Set
$10 and under for Frozen apparel for girls
50% off Nina dress shoes for girls
60% off Calvin Klein for boys
$17 and under Nautica hoodies and sweaters for boys
Under Armour clothing sets for boys, $29.99
50% off Hush Puppies dress shoes for boys

Jewelry:

$99.99 14K gold .025 carats diamond stud earrings
$29 Swarovski Crystal earrings and necklaces
$29.99 Freshwater pearl 3-piece jewelry set
$19.99 and under fashion statement bracelets
Invicta Women’s Angel Multifunction watches starting at $69.99
60% off or more on select men's Kenneth Cole watches

Health & Beauty:

Save up to $75 on Men’s Grooming products including the Braun Series 7-790cc Pulsonic Men's Shaving System and the Panasonic ER-GB40-S cordless moustache and beard trimmer
Save up to $30 on Oral-B toothbrushes
Save 30% on Nivea Men skin care products including Nivea For Men Active3 Body Wash for body, hair & shave (Pack of 3)
60% off CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor Brazen Raisin Holiday Gift Set
20% off 31" SpaMaster Stationary LX
40% off Shany cosmetics
22% off Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale

Amazon Appstore Offers Over $115 in Top Paid Apps for Free on Android Devices

All prices available at select times and while supplies last.
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=176060&p=RssLanding&cat=news&id=1991458

Amazon, the world's largest online retailer by revenue, hopes to boost sales with a new take on social shopping -- using a Snapchat account to send gift ideas, recommendations and exclusive deals that disappear in seconds. The company will send out its first "snap" on Thursday.

The account -- announced Wednesday alongside a new Instagram feed for its site and an early kickoff for Black Friday deals -- is Amazon's latest effort to grab the attention of shoppers glued to social networks on their smartphones and tablets. The company in May created a hashtag for Twitter that would let people put products in their Amazon shopping cart just by responding to a tweet.

Consumers are spending more time and money on mobile, and Amazon is trying to keep those dollars in its network by reaching out to social media followers.

The new Instagram feed, which draws from Amazon's existing account, encourages users to buy items its posted to its profile. A click on the product image send the user straight to the product page.

Amazon's Instagram account has more than 94,000 followers, and the company said it plans to increase the activity. It promoted its new Snapchat account to its Instagram followers on Wednesday, posting a video of a Snapchat's ghost icon with an Amazon logo imposed on its face.
http://www.cnet.com/news/amazon-uses-snapchat-to-send-exclusive-deals/

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Well hot damn, looks like the might indeed have a sale on the exact TV I want.

That would be fantastic.

That 55 inch 4K samsung for less then a grand is amazing

That 65 inch for sub $700 is amazing too

I only buy Samsung and Sony though, for input lag purposes. But man ... that is tempting. Thats a massive TV

dugdug

Banned
Generally speaking, how are Samsung TV's with regards to gaming/input lag?

That 40" for $119 is calling me.

ZeroX03

Banned
32-inch LED TV, $79
40-inch 1080p LED TV, $119

Any chance of these screens having good response times for gaming? I would absolutely pay the $80USD shipping or so at those prices.

Any chance of PSN cards going on sale? Has this ever happened before?

Not as far as I know, but 1-year of Plus was at $30 last year.

Any chance of these screens having good response times for gaming? I would absolutely pay the $80USD shipping or so at those prices.

Not as far as I know, but 1-year of Plus was at $30 last year.

ha no

those are probably the lowest class brand available. westinghouse or some bs like that

saw price is right the other day giving away a " new HDTV! " which was a brand I've never even heard of. Sunlit TV or some shit like that.

Derpyduck

Banned
Does anyone know if you're considered a Prime Member if you're just a family member of someone with Prime? In other words, I have a sister who pays for Prime and Amazon allows her to link my account to hers so I can benefit from the shipping perks but my account doesn't get access to the videos etc.

ZeroX03

Banned
ha no

those are probably the lowest class brand available. westinghouse or some bs like that

saw price is right the other day giving away a " new HDTV! " which was a brand I've never even heard of. Sunlit TV or some shit like that.

Eh I'll snatch up a Samsung for around $300 if they're available. I just don't want any sort of delay on my screen because I probably won't use it for any sort of TV watching.

Mihos

Gold Member
Doesn't Steam usually do some stuff during Thanksgiving? You would think that with as much as I have bought from them, I would know this...

RMI

Banned
If the Vizio 55" TV is the E-Series, that's a pretty solid TV for the price. I've been pretty happy with mine and it's great for gaming. Would have liked to have saved nearly $200 on it by waiting but I needed a TV 3 months ago not next week.

I was hoping to see some game deals in here, but looks like I'm going to have to stay close to CAG and other sites on and around Black Friday.

I'm actually looking for some good blu-ray deals. I really should be reading books so maybe I'll pick up some of those kindle books.

I do wish there was a damn Wii U bundle deal somewhere. If there isn't one anywhere I may have to buy one of those refurbs from Nintendo. Everyone seems to be getting consoles that look brand new from them.

Wow I'd love to get the 40" or 65" TVs. Except I'm broke.

Wonder what the $150 in digital content for the Xbox will be. Sounds like it'll be a good deal any which way as long as that $150 in digital content doesnt include the AC games that already come with the bundle.

Salex_

No you won't. It will sell out instantly and you won't be able to get one. Same as every year.

Good luck. TVs always sell out before you can refresh the page.
I have a backup plan.
There's a good chance that the Toshida will have low input lag. 4/6 of the Toshida 50' TVs on www.displaylag.com are rated "Great" between 27-33ms.

If I can't get any of those TVs on Amazon or if the latency is bad, I'll try to get the 40' Insignia from BestBuy for $180. The reviews are great and any comments I saw on the input lag are good. All of the Insignia TVs on displaylag are rated "Great", but I can't find the latency for that model number.

Davey Cakes

My mother still uses a 27" SD TV. I might try to snag the Samsung 40" LED, which is similar to the one I have for myself.

I have a backup plan.

There's a good chance that the Toshida will have low input lag. 4/6 of the Toshida 50' TVs on www.displaylag.com are rated "Great".

If I can't get any of those TVs on Amazon or if the latency is bad, I'll try to get the 40' Insignia from BestBuy for $180. The reviews are great and any comments I saw on the input lag are good. All of the Insignia TVs on displaylag are rated "Great", but I can't find the latency for that model number.

I ordered the insignia deal earlier this week. I can post impressions tomorrow if you'd like.

Top Bottom