• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

jfoul

Not one WiiU deal?

Expired - Wii U 32GB Console Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land Bundle $259.99 - eBay (Thursday, 11/27 @ 9PM PST)

Upcoming - Wii U 8GB Skylanders Swap Force Bundle + Super Smash Bros. Wii U $249.99 - eBay (Sunday, 11/30 @ 9PM PST)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I wouldn't say the Pulse Headsets are obscure, they're still being sold. Not sure if I'd consider them the best since there's a design flaw with the headsets where it'll crack due to usage

Expired - Wii U 32GB Console Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land Bundle $259.99 - eBay (Thursday, 11/27 @ 9PM PST)

Upcoming - Wii U 8GB Skylanders Swap Force Bundle + Super Smash Bros. Wii U $249.99 - eBay (Sunday, 11/30 @ 9PM PST)

Trashesdesk.gif

Teknoman

I wouldn't say the Pulse Headsets are obscure, they're still being sold. Not sure if I'd consider them the best since there's a design flaw with the headsets where it'll crack due to usage

Well thats not good...was trying to find something to replace my current headset (the first PS3 Sony wireless) since the material is starting to flake all of a sudden.

sfedai0

Banned

Skylander bundle is no where as appealing. 8GB only, you save a marginal amount on SSB, and you get a useless game with it.

Late Flag

Anybody here know anything about Seiki televisions? Amazon has the 32" model on sale for $149, and I'm thinking about picking up two for our kids' rooms (to be paired with Amazon sticks). They don't need to be god-tier, they just need to work properly. Any experience with these?

Shauni

I've been waiting all damn day for MK8. Watch it be no better than the Walmart and Sears deals.

C'moooon $25.

You should still get it for $30 if Amazon doesn't go to $25. It's well worth that, and it'll hold its value much better than pretty much anything else here that will probably be even cheaper than these sale prices mid-next year.

JeTmAn81

Woah, where are you seeing these deals? I'm not seeing any of that on the website. Gone already?

Select Sears Only after you search and they'll be there. Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are both $7.58. 3D Land is sold out at all nearby Sears, and there's one copy of Kart left but it's too far a drive to be worth ordering.

Shauni

Select Sears Only after you search and they'll be there. Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are both $7.58. 3D Land is sold out at all nearby Sears, and there's one copy of Kart left but it's too far a drive to be worth ordering.

Ah, I see.

Hell yeah, my local Sears has MK7. Bought, cannot beat that price.

Top Bottom